• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Scheduling Difficulties?

CatoTheElder

Inactive Member
I am very interested in joining this RP, but I live in the +10 timezone and work a swing shift. This might interfere with my ability to to joint posts. Can someone give me an approximate schedule for the joint posts, or suggest some sort of alternative if I can't get online at the right time?

Also, although this all looks very interesting, it's a bit confusing because of the sheer volume of information I need to take in. The links to the suggested reading on the front page are broken. Can someone give me a link to a story or thread that would be useful for a rank "n00b" like me to read?

I do apologize for starting of here with all these demands for information, but I assure you all, it's just because I'm excited about making this work out. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.

Yours,

CatoTheElder

Oh, oh! Firefox also has an IRC add-on! :D You can get into SARP's official IRC channel through Firefox after you install that add-on. It is awesome. ^_^

RPG-D RPGfix
Back