• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC Second Chance Salvage request

Charaa

Staff Member
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
YE 44.6
To: Second Chance Salvage
From: Alice Sursilva Diplomatic representative of the Mining Guild
Greetings

I hope this message finds you well, I am Representative Sursilva of the Mining Guild, and I was hoping to contact you and to see whether you might have warship class ships that could be given to us. Although our system Draco Eridanus is currently protected by the New Dusk Conclave’s Dusk Orbital Guard, contingents of our employees are planning to leave us and go with our friends the Motoyoshi Clan, and Yugumo Corporation. The Kurosaki sisters wish to bolster them with warships with the ones we are able to get here, but to save on time so that they might be ready to go.
Do you have a Capital Ship, 100 Starships, or 500 fighters? in your salvage yards? It's ok if they are broken and damaged, we should be able to make repairs. We are more than willing to buy them.

Representative Sursilvan

Last edited:
Our inventory includes by a handful of warship hulls. All are slated for our annual giveaway. We regret to inform you we are unable to fulfill your request at this time. But if something should change, we will inform you.

Second Chance Salvage Corporation

RPG-D RPGfix
Back