• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Second Nepleslian Plotship?

Look out because this thread's about to be

HIJACKED!

Personally I think Nepleslia doesn't need another plot ship. It needs to have it's society fully understood. You know like why don't they just clone women or place them under protected status with cash incentives for those who stay home, make babies, and bonuses for those who have girls? Or research why the male sperm can't produce X chromos and make artificial x chromos. PNUgen has the market cornered on genetic research but that doesn't mean there can't be smaller companies that do non-neko related experiments.

Heh, okay enough of my hijacking. I'll address this properly on an independant thread in more depth later.

Slightly off topic but, the Lorath have a new plot started now, we wouldn't be opposed to getting our own area also.

Oh and PNUgen was pwn'd a little while back in a wonderful raid, just for your reference.

I dont think Nep should have another plotship because we just lost a bunch of people to inactivity. Besides, if there is one Yamataian station, one Elysian boot camp and one Lorath Mining Ship clamouring for players, one more Nepleslian sausage bin is not going to help.

Blas: Good idea.

Blas said:
Look out because this thread's about to be

HIJACKED!

Personally I think Nepleslia doesn't need another plot ship. It needs to have it's society fully understood. You know like why don't they just clone women or place them under protected status with cash incentives for those who stay home, make babies, and bonuses for those who have girls? Or research why the male sperm can't produce X chromos and make artificial x chromos. PNUgen has the market cornered on genetic research but that doesn't mean there can't be smaller companies that do non-neko related experiments.

Heh, okay enough of my hijacking. I'll address this properly on an independant thread in more depth later.

I thought about that as well when I created my first character, Rico. I just came to the conclusion that it really wasn't a big issue to Nepleslians. I believe that they get along without it, since I haven't read anything about dangers to population growth due to reduced females. There are plenty of females on the planet to satisfy needs and such, even if a small percent of them are pure Nepleslian.

Heck, Nepleslians might not even consider this a bad thing. More males equals more able bodies in a universe that is constantly at war.

That's just my take on it though; I could be dead wrong. Nepleslia could consider this a problem, but it apparantly isn't very high on the To-Do list.

Unyuu: Yup, that's what I was thinking too. We only have maybe 5 active players, and that's on a good night with plenty of previous planning.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back