• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character [Section 6] Thomas 'Jack' Dyer

IIRC Cavalon was settled mostly in climate controlled cities, and the heating units weren't invented until around 19 years after this guy was born. Also, I don't think the technology on Cavalon uses the Kekkasu OS because it wasn't settled by Yamatai. Minor nitpicks all things considered.

Got it! I will change it up. My bad just knew to the lore. Man this is so vast and fun! I gotta learn this, this is excellent detail. What corrections can i make that can help?

Well, you might say that he's familiar with civilian operating systems, since I don't know if there's a specific OS that the civilian population uses. Otherwise, the main issue is with him interacting with the heating units as a part of his childhood (they didn't exist until YE-30/40), and with him living in a cold area. From what I remember, just about everyone in Cavalon lives in the city, or the surrounding area.

You might be able to write it that he lived in a small town in one of the attempted but failed biospheres (as detailed here) which happened to be cold and that some people refused to move out of.

That I can gladly do. I thought Cavalon was more of a Yavin or endor type of planet. I see..and the forest are truely alien? Hmm... alright i will make changes.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…