• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Seeking someone for some color work..

Yay! One of my real life friends drew me a picture of an angel, and I realized that it reminded me a lot of one of my characters! Agrael Abdiel now has a body to go with the text. Her hair isn't in a pony tail, but it could just be down at the moment this 'snap shot' was taken.

Unfortunately, my coloring skills are full of fail. I was hoping that someone would be able to color her on their spare time? I won't be able to pay them for time and effort, but it would be much appreciated! Hopefully, everything that is needed to know about her colors is on her wiki, but if there is anything that needs to be clarified, just let me know. Thanks, everyone, for listening!

Edit: Ah, forgot about the clothing. I'll have to talk with Zakalwe about it, but I'd think that the colors would be a white with gold lining or something. The hilt of the sword (probably a custom made weapon from her Prefectii years) could be a greenish-blue or bluish-green. I'd suspect the blade itself would be a pale gray of some sort.

Thanks, Zak. :mrgreen:

Okay, after reading the article, she probably would be wearing a white lyko with brown-gold leather-like armor. I hope that is acceptable.

Just my 2 cents and I hope they help.

1. Get some cash and head to Deviantart
2. Make a painting contest

That's it. If you advertise your contest enough you'll get plenty of versions with just 1 payment. And that is why I never join those but you know, some people do.

Wonderful suggestion, Zairyo. Thank you. I suppose that it can wait until I get my mass-paychecks after bootcamp. I'll need to poke my inactive Paypal account, too. ^^;;

RPG-D RPGfix
Back