• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN SEM Construction and Installation

Toshiro

To Hotaru and Himitsu Production Bays

Production of M2900 Mini Striker SEMs and M29002 Anti-FTL Field SEMs are to be initiated immediately. I want 1 Anti-FTL Field SEM for every combat group participating at Bizankro and guarding Jiyuu.

More massive numbers of M2900 will be used, so Sakura can assist in an anti Pod Capacity if needed.

All SEM-equipped units should have Sakura Pylon II units installed if they do not already, as well as Electron Countermeasures at the request of the applicable CO. Install these systems in participating Sakura upon request, following the guidelines I have specified.

taii_x5_tiny.gif

Taii Kage Yaichiro
Director, Starship Improvement Project, Hotaru Star Fortress
CO, YSS Asuka, NS-X5-23

To 5th XF Group COs participating at Bizankro/guarding Jiyuu and utilizing Sakura-class Light Gunships.

Production of M2900 Mini Striker SEMs and M29002 Anti-FTL Field SEMs have been ordered. 1 M2902 Interdiction SEM is allowed for each group due to their complexity, though the M2900 Mini Striker SEM is less restricted and intended to be able to provide support fire against the massive number of Pods we can expect.

My personnel have orders to outfit participating ships with these units within specified guidelines.

taii_x5_tiny.gif

Taii Kage Yaichiro
Director, Starship Improvement Project, Hotaru Star Fortress
CO, YSS Asuka, NS-X5-23

All personnel to whom this message was sent can now consider it an official order endorsed by the Admiralty.

chujo_x5_tiny.gif

Chujo Mitsuya Saito
CO, Himitsu Star Fortress

RPG-D RPGfix
Back