• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

[Senbu][Maid][IRC][Log][Extravaganza]

Revolver

The Six-Shooter of Love
Inactive Member
~The Master~
Senbu Tohru (12) is the heir to the Senbu Engineering empire. He has short, white hair and indigo eyes. He's a bit of a neat freak, and often dresses in girlish clothes because he's still young enough to pull it off and "Girls have way better stuff to wear." When he gets cranky, though, he tends to tease the house staff. Senbu Engineering, of course, builds Deep-Sea Repair and Retreaval vessels.

~The Maids~
Kajiwara Ai (11) is the middleschool dropout who used her friendship with the Master, Tohru, to get a job as his Maid. Ai is always slightly aloof, and likes to be a little more rough and gruff than most other women, not afraid to get her hands a little dirty. Because of this she projects herself as more of a boyish kinda person. Sometimes Ai has been known to complaign incessently about the smallest things.
Ai's clothing is orange, contrary to her more subdued navy blue eyes and black hair. On the headdress is a diamond from the card suits.

Tsubaki Hoshi (16) is a regular high school girl, who became a maid over her summer break for the simple aspect of money. She of course has good intentions for the money, but never seems to get to them, something about fuelling her OCD obsession over stars takes the first priority when she gets paid. Other than that, her hobbies include driving (street racing) and martial-arts.
With long blue hair done up into buns and grey eyes, it痴 easy to notice the other wonderful aspects of her womanly figure, being quite well filled out for such a young girl. Though, not everything is sugar sweet with the sexy school girl, she has quite a vixen like temper, punishing others often in spite.

Nadia Price (21), on the other hand, is an indentured servant of Senbu Engineering - and thus, Tohru. Steely, cool, and masterful, she is a goddess in the kitchen and talented elsewhere. But now, despite being a former member of an elite magical girl squadron, her embarassment at being Tohru's maiden slave often makes her rebel against her station when her cool demeanor breaks.

The golden-skinned Hokusai Akiyo (20) gave herself to the Master as a servant. As a Vampire herself, she knew that she could not satiate her desire to turn the young corporate heir to one of her kind, instead choosing to bide her time as a maid while he matured. The beautiful woman has a strong physical attraction to nearly every man she sees, causing her great discomfort. When confronted with an overly-stressful situation, she goes into a fit... of hunger, which, along with her vampirism, is extremely dangerous.
She wears an indigo kappogi and has brown hair as well as brilliant, iridescent eyes that reflect with every color of the rainbow.

Akumajo Noriko (13) is an orphan the Master took in out of pity after the unfortunate deaths of both her parents, an event which she personally witnessed to boot. The extremely short, gray haired and blue eyed doll has been scarred emotionally by this, and in her new life as a maid is struggling to adapt after living a very sheltered life. While a skilled debutante and persistent, she still often flees to the solitude of her room when she fails in her tasks due to overwhelming naivete. But hiding behind the innocent pink maid outfit lies several mysteries -- like how she can teleport across short distances, and a dark tentacle that has appeared suddenly when she was threatened. Rumors persist that Noriko's parents were members of a secretive dark cult, but she has remained conspicuously silent so far.

~Act 1: Breakfast~
It's a normal morning, most like any other. Tohru is still asleep in his bed as the house staff gets up for the day. Apart from them, Tohru lives alone in the giant mansion. His father is away on a ship somewhere, overseeing business issues personally and his mother is in America, wheeling and dealing to continue maintaining the family fortune and Tohru's posh lifestyle.

Ai's neck was stiff as she rolled out of bed and slipped into her maid uniform. Once everything was in place she headed out of her room, wondering just where to start the day off at.

Nadia, on the other hand, whisked herself into the kitchen, immediately seeking out a nice balanced breakfast, setting the cooking pans and setting the stove~

It didn't take long for Ai to smell Nadia's cooking, and shortly the child was in with Nadia. "Ohayoo..." Ai said as she entered and moved to help Nadia start cooking.

And Nadia looked down, somehow keeping an eye on the bacon while she was doing that. "Oh, hello Ai! Did you want to maybe get the toast ready for me?"

Ai does more harm than good in the kitchen, it seems and Nadia has to spend time helping make sure Ai doesn't screw things up too badly. Luckily due to Nadia's culinary acumen the only casualty is some burned toast.

Of course, some of her old 'battle memories' as it were remind Nadia of her old life... Ai was cute as a button and like her little sister, who (as often happens with MAgical Girl Team Leaders's siblings) eventually joined them in battle. She wouldn't tell Tohru about this. "Ah... Thanks... ah, let's just get this ready to go, though I think you need more practice with cooking."

The smell of a hot, deliciously cooked breakfast brings young Master Tohru to the kitchen, rubbing her -ahem- his eyes with a yawn. He's still in his pajamas from last night. "Is breakfast ready, yet?" he says with a yawn. The kitchen is still a mess and the two maids in there need to work quick before he notices.

Nadia blinked, subtly blinking. She leans down to Ai. "Psst. Go say hello to the master while I finish up, okay?" Then, tapping on her latent powers, Nadia focused auras of telekinetic force to begin manipulating tools and picking up plates and dumpiing pans int othe wash and aaaah!

Ai moved to block the master's view of the table and to hold his attention while Nadia worked. "Did you sleep well master?" Ai asked, paying careful attention to keep herself between the master's view and the table or Nadia.

The dishes fly around a little shakily and Tohru almost manages to look behind Ai, but he relents as she ushers him to the dining room. "Yah. I slept pretty good last night. I had a good dream where Dad and I were on one of his boats and suddenly, it took off into space." He smiles as he sits at the table, awaiting his meal.

Nadia breathes a deep sigh, and finally serves the breakfast, the kitchen now sparkling. Note to self. Psychic powers getting rusty! Must work on that. She presented it to Tohru with a smile. "Breakfast~"

Ai moved to the side as Nadia presented the breakfast, "Is there anything else I can do for you master?" Ai asked once the breakfast had been presented.

"Thank you very much," the young master replied politely with a smile. The beautiful meal was every bit as delcicious as it looked. "Yum! <3" To Ai's question, "Nope. I'm good for now," he responded while carefully cutting his waffle into very exact proportions.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v58_p_fish_tohru.png
The GM said:
~The Master~

Name: Senbu Tohru
Stress Explosion: Teasing
Master Colors:
Eyes: Indigo
Hair: White

Spirit: 20

Attributes
Athletics: 1
Affection: 2
Skill: 1
Cunning: 2
Luck: 1
Will: 2

Special Qualities
OCD - Obsessed with hygiene management, cannot let the slightest bit of dirt pass.
Cross-Dresser - Outwardly appear to be of the opposite sex, which gives you a kind of perverse allure.

Power Sources
Assets - A fortune ammassed that gives power
Political Power - As the leader of an organization, the power to command many people.

Mansion Special Facilities
Outdoor Pool - A pool you can't use in the winter. There's a shark or crocodile (attributes at 3) kept as a pet.
Hidden Room - A hidden room. Once per scenario someone can open it to get a random Item or Special Facilitiy.
Layout props to 5tar

ai212.photobucket.com_albums_cc164_DjN5tar_HoshiProfile.jpg_87ae4157f9c21614b178eeabe7592ae9.jpg

5tar's Randomized Character said:
Senbu Maido Side RPG Extravaganza

Name: Tsubaki Hoshi
Maid Type: Sexy / Heroine
Maid Roots: Buiness
Stress Explosion: Racing
Maid Colors:
Eyes: Gray
Hair: Blue
Uniform: Cream

• Favor: 4 Spirit: 20

Attributes
Athletics: 3
Affection: 2
Skill: 2
Cunning: 4
Luck: 1
Will: 2

Special Qualities
Symbol - Star ((Not a joke, this was randomized. :lol: ))
Criminal Tendencies - Kleptomanic
Physical Complex - Cat Tongue (You have trouble with hot things, cannot get into a hot bath.)
Mental Complex - Own Interior (You hate the brutality of your own inner self. It pains you that you cannot hide this side of your self. Unlike everyone else, you can't help but hate your self.)

Special Power: Punishment

Items:

Naginata (Starter Weapon)

astoren.rpgcafe.net_imagelinks_maido_nori.jpg

Storen's Randomized Character said:
Name: Akumajo Noriko
Maid Type: Cool / Lolita
Maid Roots: Orphan
Stress Explosion: Seclusion
Maid Colors:
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Gray
Uniform: Pink

• Favor: 4
    2 (Starting Affection x2)
    +2 (Vow to prevent kidnapping)

Stress/Spirit: 6/30
    +6 (from Nadia, cried over plasma vents)

Attributes
Athletics: 1
Affection: 1
Skill: 3
Cunning: 1
Luck: 4
Will: 3

Special Qualities
Organization - Cult (ooh mysterious)
Trauma - Witnessed Parents Death
Physical Complex - Short
Mental Complex - Naive Virgin

Special Power: Teleportation

Items:
Internal Weaponry (Summoned Tentacles?)

ai256.photobucket.com_albums_hh183_orewashinigami_kajiwara_ai.png

Yoroko's Randomized Character said:
Name:Kajiwara Ai
Maid Type: Cool / Boyish
Maid Roots: Childhood Friend
Stress Explosion: Complaigning

Maid Colors
Eyes: Navy Blue
Hair: Black
Uniform: Orange

Favor: 13 Spirit: 40

Attributes
Athletics: 2
Affection: 3
Skill: 0
Cunning: 2
Luck: 2
Will: 4

Special Power
Tenacity

Special Qaulities
Overactive Imagination
Symbol - Card Suit (Diamonds)
Physical Complex: Looks Older
Mental Complex: Ignorant to the ways of the world

Maid Weapon
Hatchet

~Act 2: Mr. Yamada~
A relatively quiet morning so far, the master is still enjoying his breakfast that Ai and Nadia made earlier. Elsewhere in the mansion, things are still relatively quiet this morning.

Nadia stood about, tidying up various parts of the mansion that just happened to be in Tohru's eyesight or just about. Best not to have him bother her about anything being dirty....

Ai nodded her head to the master before speaking, "Master, I'll go get your clothes ready and prepare a bath for you." Ai said before bowing and leaving the room.

The goth little doll Noriko was wobbling about, still trying to get used to all the nuances of her new job and the Master's desires for cleanliness. Her parents were also neat freaks to a degree, but they never actually made her do any of it, so even the basic chores required a lot of effort. Not to mention reaching all the tall places where dust liked to collect!

Tohru finished up his meal and headed to his bedroom. Everything was nice and clean in the hall, thanks to Nadia's efforts. He gets to his room and sees the outfit Ai's laid out for him. "Thank you, Ai-chan" he remarks happily as he starts unbuttoning his pajamas.

As Tohru beings undressing, Ai notices a note on the master's nightstand. She clearly remembers that just yesterday there was a package that the master had recieved sitting there.

While the master's attention was taken up with changing clothes, Ai slid over and read the note, curious about it's contents.

"Dear Mr. Senbu," it reads, "I've taken this opportunity to declare my fame to the world and thus, will steal the most valuable thing in the mansion within 24 hours. Have fun. Signed, the Prankster."

Ai's jaw dropped. "Tohru!!" Ai said forgetting her roll as a maid, "Someone's going to steal something from the mansion!" Had Ai thought about it she could have assumed that Tohru may have already been aware of the note, but she didn't. Now she had given away that she had read it without his permission.

As Ai read the note, she felt a shadow suddenly behind her. It would tower over her dramatically, but it was unfortunately a little too short for that. "A thief?" bluntly asked Noriko, without explaining how she was in the living room one minute dusting and now literally hanging off the taller girl's shoulder to sneak a peek.

"Hmm, what's that?" he asked as he took his top off. He trotted over to the maids and looked at the note. After quickly reading it, he looked back at the pair with huge doe eyes. "You guys are going to protect me, right?"

"Of course, master. Nothing will get you on my watch." Ai said firmly. As Ai finished speaking the world flashed around her, and there she was as a Sendai Teammember ready to protect her master from all forms of danger. "Don't worry master." Ai said again, both verbally and in her daydream as the dream version of herself hoisted up a rather large ray blaster in a heroic stance.

Noriko looked down with a slight shadow around her face that spoke of a past trauma. "I had something precious stolen from me... I can't let that happen to the Master." As she spoke this a sinister around crept up around her, and you almost felt bad for the poor prankster when he crossed the eerie girl's path.

Tohru nodded. "Alright then, thank you two." He turned back around to pick up the dress on the bed and pull it over his head.

Nadia wandered in, continuing to clean like a mad dervish, shuffling through as she tried to figure out what everyone else was up to...

Of course, though her persistence and powers were great, the pale haired maid realized the obvious problem even with her naivete. "But what is the most valuable thing Prankster-san would want?"

Nadia blinked, almost fading in from the shadows - it was really just dramatically showing up - and gazed over at them, her deeper older voice ill-suiting her smaller, cuter form. Urgh. "And what might WE be talking about, hmmm?"

Tohru pointed to the note that Ai was holding and explained, "Some guy says he's coming to kidnap me in twenty four hours."

Nadia arched her eyebrows. "Ah so... Well then. I imagine we should get a security detail of some sort, shouldn't we. Musn't *ahem* jeopardize your safety."

"Un, I'll stay with him until we can get something worked out." Ai said to Nadia. "How would they get in!?" Ai wondered aloud as she imagined the clay soldiers, of the popular sendai series that she watched regularly, busting through the windows trying to take away Tohru from her.

Noriko gave a sad face when she realized how obvious it was when the Master said it. Of course! Everything here was all about him, the young heir of the Senbu company. Since he took it upon himself to save her, she obviously had to repay his kindness.

Nadia grinned. "I didn't serve as a Shining Knight for 4 years for nothing... If I were going to kidnap Tohru, I'd probably go into an entrance unlikely to draw attention... we;ll have to make an inventory of doors, windows, chimneys, airducts... And post patrols. Y'know, as side-things for us to do during tasks."

"I... I could watch a lot of places at once," offered the diminuitive Noriko from her little corner by the Master, fiddling with the bow of her dress a minute.

Then, Nadia paced out and about, starting to reminisce about the invasion of the Star Eater weapon as she came up with a battleplan. "Ah, good! Now, for the places even little Noriko can't cover, we should get some spare grates or something and start blocking off all the unnecessary entrances... AFter all, even one stray plasma vent would be enough for an invader to enter through..."

Suddenly, the doorbell rings!

"..." Nadia suddenly stopped cold, an obvious sweatdrop appearing. "...I'll get it..." And she did, walking over, and peeeering through the peephole.

"Ano~~ what is a plasma vent?" asked Noriko rather seriously. She knew the Master had secret rooms, but did they have such crazy things in them that sounded like that?

On the other side of the peephole, it's the master's tutor, Mr. Yamada. A bearded man dressed in his usual business suit, hat and sunglasses. Holding his breifcase and looking NOT AT ALL SUSPICIOUS.

AT ALL.

Thoughts raced through Nadia's head. The Numbered Souls possessed normal people, back near the end of the war... and taught her to realize that even the most innocent thing might actually be the enemy. And her without any napalm~ But she'd have to prepare a Shining Bullet attack, juuust in case. And use that pretty sculpture for cover. Should be about full - ANSWER THE DOOR, STUPID! She pulled it open, slightly, hiding behind it. "Yes...?"

Ai merely stood silently the whole time, seemingly comfortable with the belief that she could protect the master without issue. "Gosh Noriko, it's a vent...for plasma. Don't you know anything?"

Of course Noriko did not actually want to admit that she was clueless on just where said plasma might be coming fromt to need a vent in the first place. But everyone else seemed to know about it, so obviously it must be important. "R-right, Ai-san." She then elt the subject drop, as the mysterious person appeared and she had to assume the cute maid position!

Mr. Yamada bowed politely and stepped in, smiling widely at Nadia hiding behind it. "Good Morning Price-san. How is the young master doing today?"

Nadia of course smiled, keeping her trigger hand ready... "Oh, he's doing quite fine, quite fine. What might the pleasure of your visit be, Yamada-san?"

Mr. Yamada was visably surprised by the question. "I'm here to make sure than dear little Tohru gets a fine education, of course. Hoho." He happily continues towards the main study.

Tohru tossed his pajamas from last night into the hamper and headed into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Of course, at this point Nadia was following him like his own shadow, quite ready to unleash her Shining Kinesis powers... Maybe a quick stab with a Shining Lance, or Shining Bullets from cover...

Thankfully it was only Mr. Yamada, but with the suspicions running rampant what was otherwise a routine visit suddenly got Noriko all paranoid and a realization dawned. "What if Yamada-san might be a decoy" she whispered to Ai secretly nearby, hoping the teacher wasn't paying any attention to the kid in her little shadowy world. "Should I check the windows and.. er, plasma vents now?"

Passing by Noriko, Nadia shot off a brief comment. "Metaphor. Plasma Vents are a metaphor. You wouldn't understand. You weren't THERE."

Ai nodded, "Un, check the window vents." Ai responded to Noriko, deciding for a balance between plasma vents and windows. Half of her wanted to see what Noriko would do anyway.

The young girl got teary eyes, this comment hitting home like a bullet. No, she wasn't there. She really hadn't been anywhere outside her house until coming to the mansion. But she still had to do something to protect the master, and before the gutsy maid could call her a crybaby she winked out and went to check all the entry points her mind could think of for the prankster and his clay army.

"Who's at the door?" Ai asked Nadia as she started to gather up the laundry from the hamper while getting lost in her daydreams of beating up clay badguys that were pooring in endlessly through the window vents of the mansion, which ironically didn't exist before.

Nadia tilted her head. "Mr. Yamada, his tutor. But we must be mindful..."

But then, Nadia noticed a vent above her. "Unless... Hmm. I'll need to find an arc-welder and a kilo of amalgam!" Zooom!

Mr. Yamada walked into the study and placed the briefcase on the desk. He turned to Noriko behind him. "Ah, if you'll excuse me, I need to use the restroom." He bowed and left the study for a nearby bathroom. Meanwhile Tohru had returned from brushing. He yawned and asked Ai, "So, what is on the schedule for today?"

"Well your tutor, Mr.Yamada, has just arrived." Ai said as she tried to find a good spot to dump the clothes she was holding. "Then we maids are at your beck and call~" Ai said after having found said good spot on a nearby chair, which she sat next to and began to sort the laundry.

Noriko had conducted her patrol at lightning speed and found nothing so far. But then she was back in a flash to cutely stalk/escort the older man, forcing a cordial smile on her porcelain face all the way to the lavoratory. "Just let me know if you need anything, Yamada-san."

"W-would you walk me there?" Tohru asked, whipping out his big doe-eyes again. Expecially in that dress it's no wonder that people think that Mr. Senbu has a daughter.

Meanwhile, Yamada responded to Noriko with a hint of distain, "If you please, I need no assistance using the lavatory. Thank you."

She nodded and hushed her tongue, appearing to walk away for a bit as to not arouse suspicion... but as soon as the tutor was inside the pink maid then shifted her position in space ever so subtly and was now squeezed into an airduct right over the bathroom. being short had it's good points in cases like these.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back