Star ArmyⓇ

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 16 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

RP Separation Of Myself and I

ElfensFinest

"Well this sort of operation is sort of unknown, but I believe it shouldn't take longer then 8 hours."
She said to Adi quietly, looking a bit more to the ground then eye to eye. She soon elaborated further however.
"Though the operation is still not going to happen for a short while, so we have time to speak if you have any other questions."
Aras said, before turning more to Adi's partner. Maybe the patient wanted to know some more as well?

Jack Pine

Staff Member
FM of S6
Game Master
Sonia had been very quiet, and for good reason, her slightly widened eyes transfixed on the mechanical arms docked into the ceiling. Even docked, their array of surgical tools could still be glimpsed, and brought flashes of memory to her mind. Tools of similar nature, cutting and stripping her flesh to implant the very thing she was here to remove. Even trying to keep her cool, it caused a cold sweat and a slight increase to breathing. At first the voices had been muffled to her transfixed state, before realizing it got quiet.

Returning her attention to the now, she realized she was being waited on for something, "O-oh, uh, I'm sorry. How quick will it take for the drug to knock me out when the operations start? I'm pretty genetically enhanced, so you might need a bigger dose.......I r-really don't want to be awake for this again." she said quietly.

Noodlewerfer

8 hours seemed like a long time to Adi, but she was willing to wait for any amount of time, even years, if it meant her girlfriend being happy. She whimpered when she heard Sonia say "again". She rather suddenly pulled Sonia in for a hug, the small feline princess wasn't fond of the machines either.

ElfensFinest

Aras rushed to assure her patient.
"Oh, of course, we'll take all precautions to make certain you are fully anesthetized for the procedures."
She simply couldn't imagine what kind of cruel doctor could do an operation like that without being certain the patient wasn't comatose. It was simply terrible to her, and she would make certain to check the patient before the operation.
"It would be simply barbaric to not, I assure you I'll work myself to have you comfortable for it."

Jack Pine

Staff Member
FM of S6
Game Master
"Yeah, Hades wasn't so kind.....You'll also want to disable the device, it has no limiters being the biggest reason for that and this surgery. To prevent restraints and anything else breaking. So give it to me straight doc, what kind of condition do you see me being in during recovery?" Sonia expressed her worries, and was happy to have them answered, now she was worried about the after. She didn't ask for specifics on the operations, due to not wanting to imagine them, and already having a good idea since she witnessed the majority of the reverse operation. Adi holding her close was a great comfort, and she rubbed a thumb over the shoulder of her girlfriend to comfort her.