• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Rejected Submission Sesestran Overhaul (To be done at a later date)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Since you're going on hiatus I'm placing this submission on hold. But the stuff that's already canon will stay that way.

Let's look at the pattern:
  • The Nepleslian Guard
  • Red Star
  • Paragon
  • Now Sesestrans too?
I'm tried of you constantly going through these cycles of building up a huge organization with lots of detail, cool art, and then abandoning it or tearing it down and making all your own effort into a huge waste. You're not going to blackmail me into moving your dudes off the map with threats of abandoning it. Going by the above pattern you would have anyway. Prove me wrong!

Here's what I'm asking you to do:
  1. Respect and don't try to retcon canonical stuff. This includes the location of the Sesestrans, which is a good location! As setting manager I'm trying to keep us on the main map.
  2. Stop trashing/abandoning all your submissions. If people thought your submissions were headed somewhere other than a dumpster you'd be taken more seriously.
  3. From time to time, get in the roleplay. Have your creations see action. Take risks, etc. Coordinate with other players.
The articles you make are quite good and deserve better from you. Stick with what you have. Don't move it, don't abandon it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back