• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: SSS Session with Tesgee

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Convention Veteran
Retired Staff
Josea walked into the Ikoi's park. He wanted to spend some more time with the alien he had encountered on the mission. He had done a check with the SSS and could find no real data on such a species.

Looking around it was easy to spot the grey furred feline sitting at the base of a tree and examining the plants near it. Tesgee looked some what better after being seen by the medical personnel. They were reluctant to try their drugs on him since they had no information on his blood chemistry. They try tried to take samples, he was rather adamant against such action so they went with his wishes.

He approached it slowly, "Hello Tesgee, may I join you?"

Tesgee looked up from the strange flowers he found in this room. They sang to him unfamiliar songs but soothed his psyche.

He paused to put together an answer, "es, u may sit. U ar not warrior womem, what clan are u?"

Josea sat and turned on his ICP to have it record the session.

Josea thought about what Tesgee had said and the terms he used back on the AX-02.

"The warrior women are called Nekovalkyrja. My species is a Minkan, but we are both members of the Empire of Yamatai. Most of the Nekos are soldiers, I am a scientist.

You said you were a Tula. Is that your species? Or is that what your people call themselves?"

Tesgee listened to what Josea said, and gave thought before answering. "I am Tula, others be Qaktoro. Qaktoro bigger stronger. I no can tell people name."

The feline was obviously uncomfortable about talking about his people. Josea decided to let it go for now. He noticed Tesgee was constantly caressing the plants. "Are you a gardener? a botanist... do you work with plants."

"Vit sspek to Tesgee. Tesgee listen to their song, make Tesgee feel better. Tula care for Vit."

Josea decided to try a personal approach, he told Tesgee about his family, how he grew up, his decision to join the SSS. After tell his story, he asked Tesgee if he would tell him about his family.

"Tesgee family not very big, three parents only two siblings.." the Tula said using Josea's words. "apaloi... sisssster.. apaloa .. brother. No have mate. Tesgee can not tell you where live. Tesgee work with family take care of Vit and learn science."

Josea continued his visit with the Alien, he could tell that there were just some items that Tesgee would not divulge. Whether it was cultural or not he could not say.

Josea thought about their visitor, it must be really hard to have been through what he had been, only to find himself among people that he did not know or understand.

"Tesgee, let's work together to help build a better understanding of our languages. I can project images from this, I will give you our word, and you can give your word. That way my computer can translate better, and we can understand each other.

Who knows with enough information, we might be able to arrange to get you back to your people."

Tesgee looked up from the plant he was examining. "NO. You not go there. You go.. you die or worse." he said with vehemence.

"Easy Tesgee, I said might. And if you say its too dangerous, then perhaps an unmanned probe could be sent. I am sure the Star Army would be able to solve how to get a message."

"No. Tesgee no tă Josea where rūō is. Sōūrīă "

"Okay, I understand. You have your reasons." Josea replied and gave the alien a few minutes to calm down.

"Ready to start working on translation." He said putting up the image of an empty circle.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back