• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Shammy's Random Art Gallery

I do some drawings every now and then, so I figured I'd just post them up here, so other people can look at them. I don't draw very well, but I do what I can.

The Vuraken

The Vuraken, a slightly modified Chain Scythe, featuring a second blade, that also acts as a hilt guard. The Hilt is wrapped in cloth, around a leather grip. The edges, as well as the center of the blade are made of Sarquahi. The chain is also made from Sarquahi. It has the Clan of Swords crest on both of the shafts, showing who created the weapon. The chain has small spiked imperfections, which are intentional, meaning people without gloves grabbing the chain would injure themselves. Each scythehead has a poison reservoir, only adding to the lethal nature of the weapon. The Vuraken was intended for short-range combat, to get at targets that were out of reach of a sword. The chain is around 10 feet long, allowing a short-ranged attack.

Hunter Sniper Rifle

That is why he is going to get some metal gloves for permanent use, and train to catch it without slicing himself. As that other blade has two purposes, an extra blade, and if he's holding that one, a hilt guard.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back