• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Shastas World] Mech Weapons.

I will take this review, give me tonight to review them. I will post tomorrow/later tonight.

Alright, here is the review currently. Just a few things to iron out with these:

Checklist will be posted when the following are completed.

Hacking Commlink​

• I consider this to be a component
  • It needs a clearly defined History Section with the dates and milestones of its development, as well as a function and design section. Right now you everything lumped under an about section.
  • Standard Nomenclature should be applied. (If you want it to be reviewer assigned with is an option, I will assist)

Sns Guass Hammer​

• Your history section is lacking dates. Including the date this was designed and began production. See Weapon Template for reference.
  • Standard Nomenclature should be applied. (If you want it to be reviewer assigned with is an option, I will assist)

SnS Macrowave Panels​

• I fixed your dates in this one. This one is ready for approval.

SnS Plasma Breaker​

• It needs a clearly defined History Section with the dates and milestones of its development.. Right now you everything lumped under an about section. See Weapon Template for reference.

Shasta no Sekai Pulse Weaponry​

• It needs a clearly defined History Section with the dates and milestones of its development.. Right now you everything lumped under an about section. See Weapon Template for reference.

SnS Arc Disruptor​

'Mega' Macro Missiles​

Devils Death Bell 'Unguided' Tactical Nuke​

• Your dates need to be turned into actual linked in dates "[[timeline:ye_45]]" etc. In your history section you say this was first deployed in conflict in YE 46, How can that be it is only YE 45?

Super Rocket Gun​

Last edited:
There is no function and design part of the weapon template. Did you mean the weapon mechanisms? If so all the energy weapons dont have literally anything in that category such as sights, safeties, loading mechanisms, etc. and where omitted as not being applicable as they are not handheld or carried weapons like a rifle or pistol, and 99% are built into the mech and have the same power source as ammo instead of stuff like magazines and are drawn from the mech's power to fire and do not meat any of those categories.

Otherwise, the functionality is all already described in each article.

The rest, the history parts and little things have been done as requested including the commlink which is now a component and even changed the namespace to component. The nuke also was a typo as five is so close to 6 but was also fixed and linked~

There is no function and design part of the weapon template. Did you mean the weapon mechanisms? If so all the energy weapons dont have literally anything in that category such as sights, safeties, loading mechanisms, etc. and where omitted as not being applicable as they are not handheld or carried weapons like a rifle or pistol, and 99% are built into the mech and have the same power source as ammo instead of stuff like magazines and are drawn from the mech's power to fire and do not meat any of those categories.

Otherwise, the functionality is all already described in each article.

The rest, the history parts and little things have been done as requested including the commlink which is now a component and even changed the namespace to component. The nuke also was a typo as five is so close to 6 but was also fixed and linked~
No I edited that out in regards to the weapons, you must of seen it before I edited. But there is no function and design in those just the component :) I will take another look over things in a bit.

What did you wish to do in terms of standard nomenclature? Did you wish to assign it because it is your company, or do wish me to assist?

Is nomenclature required for things that aren't being sold?

I took care of it then as i've not nomenclatured anything for the corp really sans the mechs so Im just going to do M1/2/3 depending on the tier group and then the usual #.

Nomenclature doesnt actually do anything important enough for me to have a convoluted system like if you could directly search for nomenclature instead of the product in the search bar

Everything requires standard nomenclature, even things not being sold. But we offer as submission reviewers to provide it as a service as of when the suggestion was made two years ago.

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✅ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✅ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and the article template. Is all the information for struct present?
[✅ ] 3. The article follows our wiki-style guidelines, including No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✅ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✅ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate and are not broken
[ ✅ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels.
[ ✅ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and credited in the OOC section.
[ ✅ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✅ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✅ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

These are now all approved.

Please remember to fill out struct for each of these. Thank you

RPG-D RPGfix
Back