• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Rejected Character Shigi Mihoko (pending)

Shigi Mihoko

Inactive Member
Name: Shigi Mihoko

General Information

Species: Yamataian
Age: (will figure out once I figure out what would work best for a pirate)
Family / Creators: (Will also figure out when I figure out what is best for a pirate.)

Employer: Self Employed
Current Assignment:

Physical Characteristics

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 112 lb

Measurements: (working on it)

Bra Size: B

Build and Skin Colour: Average Yamataian\
build and green skin.

Facial Features and Eye Colour: Heart shaped face, cat-like ears (like a Nekovalkyrja), yellow eyes.

Hair Colour and Style: Black, curly, and layered, reaching mid back. Tends to get pretty wild looking.

Distinguishing Features: Doubled Nautical star tattoo on her right fore arm.

Psychological Characteristics

Personality:
Mihoko is very versatile, adventurous, and impulsive. She enjoys constant change and improvement. The love of adventure dominates her life and she isn't afraid to take risks. She loves freedom and isn't a big fan of Government officals. Romantically, she hates to be tied down and restricted, but greatly enjoys the company of others.

Likes: Traveling, spontaneity, adventures, surprises, learning, singing, dancing, and children.

Dislikes: Restrictions, strict and serious people, being tied down in relationships, and having nothing to do.

Goals: (working on it)

History

(working on it)

Skills

Medical and Science: Surgery and Medicine (woking on it)

Rogue: pick-pocketing, slight of hand and seduction (working on it)

Fighting: hand-to-hand combat and weapons (working on it)

Starship Operations: navigation (waiting to see what type of ship I'm going to get)

Survival and Military: Finding water, land navigation, and hunting

Entertainment: As we all know, Pirates need something to lift their spirits. Music and dancing are very important. Mihoko loves to sing and dance for her shipmates, along with helping relieve any sexual tension.

Domestic: Cleaning and cooking. (working on it)

OOC Notes

Okay, so, this obviously needs a lot of work. I'll be adding details to the parts without them after I've thought about this some more and will most likely be taking some things out, but if anyone has suggestions that might actually help then I would be happy to hear...well, read...them. :)

*Edited a bit on August 30th, 8:48 am GMT -6*

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I agree with the fact this profile needs some work. Anyway, here are some suggestions that might be able to assist you:

Employer:

How old is your character?
Creators? – Was your character born Yamataian or was she previously a Geshrin or Nekovalkyrja?
Employer? Likely if she is a pirate she is either self-employed or involved in some kind of organization.

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 112
Measurements:

Please provide height and weight in metric measurement and imperial measurement, there are several online conversion tools (Height, Weight, and Other measurements) available to assist you with this. When it comes to the measurements of your character's bust, waist and hips; please see either the appearance for the â€

Also, I know I'm taking Fred and Wes' job, but who cares?

You spell the word "Yamataian" wrong throughout the entire biography. Not to be a ass and all but someone will getcha for it sooner or later lol

Yeah, but I've been having computer problems. It isn't as bad as usual today, but it's the strangest thing. My browsers keeps locking up on me and I've been on the brink of insanity every time I try to use the internet. Hopefully it'll work long enough to post this. My father is coming up to visit this weekend and he's a computer genius, so, hopefully, it'll be working right soon.

I like it so far....oh, and if you need work, Ken "Dragoon" Miller is looking for some crewmates soon enough. Just waiting on Chris now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back