• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SYNC Shimizu-Motoyoshi Ayano - Motoyoshi Eidan

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 45.1
fetch.php

I.S.S SHIORI

To: Shimizu-Motoyoshi Ayano, Shosa

Ayano, I hope this message finds you well. Obaasan mentioned that you have the body of an aquatic species, we just left a planet in the Becurn System here in the Kosuke Sector. From what Obaasan has told me, they bear similarity to the body you have recovered. I am sending you the data we have on the Cemlae now. I've also sent the appropriate navigational data to their world. In warning, they are currently engaged in a thermonuclear war with a human settlement on the surface.

I hope this is helpful, I'm currently on my way to a new ship. I don't know which one yet - Takagawa-Sensei is keeping it under pretty light lips.

Signed,
Motoyoshi Eidan

FIRST EXPEDITIONARY FLEET
Colonization Expeditionary Task Group, Outside the Kikyo Sector

fetch.php

YSS MAZU YE 45.1

To: Jichō Motoyoshi, Eidan
CC:

Hey squirt, ototo of mine. Still keeping pretty plugged in, huh? I appreciate the tip off, I'm working on it right now, actually. A real fish out of water situation, is it? I'll continue the autopsy and scans, but I will tell the moms about it just so we can plan with that fun navigational data, dodging their dust up. Don't get too wound up out there-wherever that is. We'll keep the lights on out here.

Later!

Dictated by,

Shosa Shimizu-Motoyoshi Ayano
YSS Mazu, CS/MO

RPG-D RPGfix
Back