Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Suggestion Should i...make a CCG for the Mining Guild?

I like this plan. If you need help let me know.

@Charaa How is work on the Mining Guide character creation guide going? Need any help with it? The way I've done it in the past is basically have a section for each part of the character bio that players will want to fill in.

Oh, because it's not in guide: I didn't see it on the guides list.

personally I think any CCG of Star Army stuff should have a D3 card somewhere in it o3o/

For they are numerous and ubiquitous, just no one realizes they is a different species yet (=w=)b

RPG-D RPGfix
Back