Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Character Siagyo Tsuki [Revival]

Tsuki

Inactive Member
If you are looking for the SS. Kiroshi discussion thread, it no longer exists. Sorry.

Name: Siagyo Tsuki (Japanese style name- Family name first, BTW)

General Information
Species: Nekovalkyrja NH-17

Family/Creators: Ray Bishop

Faction: SS. Kiroshi (Independent)
Current Assignment: Communications and Maintainence

Physical Characteristics
Height: 165 centimeters (5"5')
Weight: 47.62 kgs (105lbs)
Bra Size: 31B

Build and Skin Color: Average build, pale complexion
Face and Eye Color: Violet eyes, pale face
Hair color and Style: Hair worn to waist-level, usually bright crimson, but can change color.

Distinguishing Features: Insignia of SS. Kiroshi on her back, cat-like ears with silver fur.

Psychological Characteristics
Personality: Tsuki, being designed to provide company to Ray onboard the SS. Kiroshi, is very sweet. She enjoys looking out into space. One of the few Nekos who has a definite sexual preference, but not incapable of pleasure from females, Tsuki tries to act reasonably human most of the time. She sometimes rambles off into speech that only hardcore techies would understand, making it hard to have conversations with her lasting longer than about 10 minutes.

Dislikes: Cheese, bossy people
Goals: Finding out what in the world a bio-ship was doing in the middle of Yamataian space.

History
Tsuki was created shortly after Ray left the Star Army, and proceeded to build his ship, which he christened the SS. Kiroshi. Ray decided to make her an NH-17, because he did not need a combat-oriented model like NH-27.
Skills:
*Communication: Tsuki is proficient in both radio and laser communication and telepathy.
* Information Tech: Tsuki has operated the SS. Kiroshi's computers for 3 years, giving her a large amount of experience in that area.
* Domestic: Tsuki is an excellent housekeeper... Or is it ship-keeper?
* Vehicles: Tsuki can interpret the controls of most civilian craft.
* Starship Operations: She has had years of experience flying and maintaining the SS. Kiroshi.

Character approved (once contact info is posted). Let me know if you'd like me to help you with anything!

Er, wrong thread for the contact info, Tameka. :P

I'm a bit confused. If she's in the Star Army, she gets seven skills. The history seems to indicate she's not in SA, though, but with her creator.

Please clarify.

Um, 25 seems to be a bit too old for a neko. She would be only a few years younger than a first generation neko.

I do realize that the average ages for nekos and other species are not in the CCG, (I couldn't find it anyway), so it's not your fault. :)

*prods Wes* Dude, average species age.

I believe it's around 3 for nekos. It's low because the rate of production for the species has been exponential, so the vast majority are very young. They are fairly mature (at least intellectually) the moment they are born, though.

Thanks for pointing that out, Yangfan. I totally missed it!

Bleh.I originally wanted an indipendent character, but I realized nothing much would happen with such a small ship, unless we recruited more crew. So I decided that Tsuki would join Star Army.

Sure. You'll be my engineer if you want.

[edit]P.S. My ship's threads will be posted under general roleplay for now.

Ah, well I'll need a backstory on who/what made the ship and how it was aquired so I know what style of ship to make.

Basically: What do you want?

I'd like something small enough to be affordable, but big enough to carry a crew and such. It should have individually manned swiveling turrets on either side and in the rear. It's main weapon will be an energy cannon mounted on top. I'll be back with a bad BMP drawing for you soon.

Backstory: The SS. Kiroshi was made by Ray after he left the star army, carrying a suffucient amount of funds with him (say, 200,000 KR, forgive me if that's too much or too little.) The ship was built in space, so it will need to carry a shuttle for landings, and maybe 2 or 3 mechas. The mechas will need to be Ray's model, since he doesn't want huge corporations involved.

The mechas can be made by either one of us.

Zakalwe said:
What other positions need to be filled?

We'll need a ship weapons expert, and perhaps a pilot if Ray doesn't pilot it himself.

I'll add more later...

Ooh, we'll need a medic too, and mecha pilots.

I'm willing to fill either. So who is this Ray character?

As a sticklers point, it is seen as a bad thing to double post. Since some of the things on this site are dependant on board ranking, it is seen as spamming. Wes dislikes it. You can edit your previous posts.

I'll start writing.

Also, I could have Ray be my character perhaps? If not I'll use my own names and such.

And would you prefer me to be weapons expert, medic or what? I'm pretty versatile and will begin work on a character once you answer.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back