• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Size/scale for airlocks, cargo containers, deck height, corridors and ordonnance?

Fred

Retired Staff
Hello SARP,

please help me get up to date? I'd like to know what Yamatai/KFY modernly uses as a standard for its:
  • Airlock sizes
  • Cargo container sizes
  • Torpedo sizes
Is there a standard for doorway/corridor/deck sizes as well? Dancing inbetween articles, I'm not sure... but maybe my search-fu is failing me.

Thank you!

Solution
Here are the current international standards:
So basically that standard round airlock seen on the top of the Racoon T7 and the Yui-class Scout is 3 meters in diameter.

I think on KFY ships, there tends to be 3 meters of usable deckspace and 1 meter of crawlspace for a total of 4 per deck. But individual ships should say.

KFY torpedoes are 0.5 meters in diameter and 2.25 meters long.

Here are the current international standards:
So basically that standard round airlock seen on the top of the Racoon T7 and the Yui-class Scout is 3 meters in diameter.

I think on KFY ships, there tends to be 3 meters of usable deckspace and 1 meter of crawlspace for a total of 4 per deck. But individual ships should say.

KFY torpedoes are 0.5 meters in diameter and 2.25 meters long.

Solution
RPG-D RPGfix
Back