• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission SKCS Itano

Zack

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Starship
Submission URL:
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:starship:skcs_itano
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:starship:skcs_itano:skcm

Faction: Uso
FM Approved Yet? Yes
Faction requires art? Yes

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Yes
Contains New art? Yes
Previously Submitted? Yes / thread locked

Notes:
Did as Ame requested,

Also I get why you might not want ships to have higher level shields than their armor value, but why prevent ships from having a lower shield value than their armor value? I was trying to go for 'this isn't a super high tech ship'. Then there is the question of why would you even have separate values for both in DRv3 if there is no reason to have them as two different values (As they will always be the same number)?

Quips about rules aside, this should be ready to go.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I see no change.

[EDIT] I see no change to the main ship article but I see the weapon article itself got changed.

The linking in the main page now matches the example on the DRv3 page. Does it need to be formatted differently?

No like:
Code:
 * [[(Wiki link to weapon)|(weapon purpose) (weapon name)]]
example:
  * [[stararmy:weapons:ke-s3-w3020_main_weapon_array|Light Anti-Capital Main Weapon Array]]

It needs to say the tier's armor in front of it.

You also spelled tier wrong as teir.

Just noticed the main ship article says they're tier 9 but the weapon page says tier 5?

The missile armor tier is 5, so it can absorb a tier 5 hit.

The missile damage tier is 9, so it deals 9 damages.

It only has one tier.

The current DR system is pretty lousy in a variety of ways and this is one of them. Tier 5 is its HP, tier 9 is how much damage it deals.

All we need to know is damage not HP. Please remove the ref to tier 5 and replace with 9.

It says Tier 9 Anti-Armor when it should say Anti-Mecha on the main ship article.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back