• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Sledge Mama Quentin Miller

Alright, I'll help you best I can, but keep in mind that I won't do the lifting. This way, you'll learn the wiki-code and be able to punch out characters on your own much more quickly.

Since you're trying to link to this page, what you need to do is put [[:nepleslia:military]] inside the brackets like I did here. The text is the 'name space' of the page itself that you find in the address bar, minus all the junk that comes before it. The stuff that comes after the equal sign is what you're after. Make sure to put a colon : in front though, since that designates that it doesn't belong to another page, and is a page of its own - that bit is a little convoluted, so don't worry about it for now at all and jut put the colon in. Give me a heads up here after you've given it a shot.

Also, you can take a look at my character to get an idea of how it works too. Just don't hit the save button, though if you do, no big deal.

Ok, the next thing you'll want to do is mark his occupation. 'Marine', or maybe 'Marine Demoman' would do fine if that's the specialty you'd like. Below that in the Current Placement area, you'll also need to put in a link for the Sledge Mama's plot page too. Like before, just take the info out of the address. Moving on past that though, would you like me to show you how to put basic anonymous art on there too?

On a side note, you can try using the Nepleslian Marine Corps for his organization instead; it may look nicer.

Stuff was fixed. Also apparently I forgot the L in neplesLia, otherwise I had it mostly correct with the adding of the anonymous picture.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back