• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [SMDIoN/Paragon] Letter of Condemnation

Sigma

Inactive Member
Star Military of the Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia
4th AASP Fleet Headquarters, Nepleslia Prime

Paragon Initiative, Delsauria

To Whom It May Concern,

It is with the greatest disgust that I pen this letter. A contractor from Paragon working with the 4th Fleet fled from combat with aid from other Paragon agents. The agent in question, Arieg Hessel, broke from combat and deserted his position. No notification of contract cancellation was received and we are provided with no legal recourse but to brand him a coward. The Nepleslia Space Marine Corps and Star Military of the Democratic Imperium (SMDIoN) does not take cowardice and desertion in combat lightly.

Payments were made to the contractor and no service was received. Reports from the squad he was attached to make it clear that the man did not help or integrate with the squad. Mercenaries hired by the SMDIoN are expected to perform at an equal if not higher level than the Marines they work with and to finish their current assignment before taking leave, with prior notification. If this is the standard of the Paragon Initiative, it is clear that the SMDIoN is better off without mercenaries who have no respect for the military way of operations.

In addition, I am authorized by my superiors to make one other point very clear. Until and unless this is resolved to our satisfaction, my superiors are considering termination of ALL Paragon contracts with the SMDIoN. This includes contractor, weapons, and starships.

Signed,

RADM Dominic Valken
Commanding Officer, 4th AASP Fleet
Star Military of the Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia

RPG-D RPGfix
Back