• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC Smells like trouble!

raz

SAINT Director
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
To: Taisho Ketsurui Yui (@Wes)

Taisho Yui,

Saw the news out of Gashmere. The situation looks pretty bad. Really unfortunate. Those terrorists' grievances seem like nothing but a ridiculous excuse to cause an uproar! Someone's got to want to fall for their lies to buy into that stuff. Everyone knows Imperial constituent worlds can maintain full autonomy while only benefitting from your Star Army's protection, right? Makes me sick to catch the news these days!

Anyway, it doesn't look like you ever put my retirement papers through. Regardless, I've been enjoying some me-time at home on Tami and boppin' around the core worlds ever since you gave the Third to Shizuka (our Lioness really does a great job keeping things together, I'll have to send her a hello sometime). But if you ever need help at Star Army Command or Operations or wherever else, don't forget that my Ninth Fleet pioneered and set the standard for anti-insurgent operations. So I'll gladly lend my expertise or advice if you need the brain power. Rooting out baddies like those evil bears is my speciality after all!

Regards,
Akiyo

To: Hokusai Akiyo

Akiyo,

I appreciate your concern regarding the situation in Gashmere. It is indeed unfortunate, but we are doing everything we can to address the issue and ensure the safety and well-being of all citizens. While there are always people who fall for extremist ideologies, we remain committed to protecting and serving the Imperial constituent worlds.

I apologize for any oversight regarding your retirement papers. I will look into the matter immediately and ensure that it is taken care of. It's good to hear that you've been enjoying some well-deserved rest on Tami. Shizuka has indeed been doing an excellent job leading the Third Fleet, and I'm sure she would appreciate your well wishes.

I will keep your offer in mind if there is a need for your expertise in the future. Your Ninth Fleet's contributions to anti-insurgent operations were invaluable, and I'm confident that your knowledge and experience would be a great asset if the situation calls for it. Thank you for your continued support.

Take care,
Yui
COMSTARARMY

RPG-D RPGfix
Back