Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Some newbie Question

Methrun

Inactive Member
Have some little question:

1)Can I play as Thaxarians now?

2)Power Armor are a space fighter jet or gigantic robot?

3)Can I use sword? Or maybe even customized it?

Welcome to Star Army.

1) Yes, you can play a Thaxarian. They're pretty rare but not restricted. I'd suggest sticking with a human-type character for starters though.

2) Power armor is what it sounds like--armor. It's a mechanized, armored exoskeletal suit that moves under its own power.

3) You could use a sword, and you could have a custom one if you wanted.

I can tell already that you'll probably have to watch your grammar in posts; so, when you get ready to submit an RP message, you might want to run the post through MS Word and proofread them just to be safe.

Welcome !

In addition to what Wes said; you may find the following link useful as you prepare to become involved in the great RP here.

New Player's Guide

Also the following gives a good description of Power Armor and their role in SA and other applications:

Power Armor & their roles

Hope to see you around.

It's a metter of preferance with Thaxarians. There are some things that need updating with the race but if you choose thaxarians don't expect to get anything less of being called a variety of descriminating terms... or atleast my characters are subjected to them anyways. If you happen to choose Thaxarian please speak to me about it...

Also a useful tool is OpenOffice I use it myself.

I agree with you on that, But It was Ryuuza of Stararmy I was referring to. Heh, anyways I must go and do things with that thing that occupies my cranial cavity.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back