• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Some newbie Question

Methrun

Inactive Member
Have some little question:

1)Can I play as Thaxarians now?

2)Power Armor are a space fighter jet or gigantic robot?

3)Can I use sword? Or maybe even customized it?

Welcome to Star Army.

1) Yes, you can play a Thaxarian. They're pretty rare but not restricted. I'd suggest sticking with a human-type character for starters though.

2) Power armor is what it sounds like--armor. It's a mechanized, armored exoskeletal suit that moves under its own power.

3) You could use a sword, and you could have a custom one if you wanted.

I can tell already that you'll probably have to watch your grammar in posts; so, when you get ready to submit an RP message, you might want to run the post through MS Word and proofread them just to be safe.

Welcome !

In addition to what Wes said; you may find the following link useful as you prepare to become involved in the great RP here.

New Player's Guide

Also the following gives a good description of Power Armor and their role in SA and other applications:

Power Armor & their roles

Hope to see you around.

It's a metter of preferance with Thaxarians. There are some things that need updating with the race but if you choose thaxarians don't expect to get anything less of being called a variety of descriminating terms... or atleast my characters are subjected to them anyways. If you happen to choose Thaxarian please speak to me about it...

Also a useful tool is OpenOffice I use it myself.

I agree with you on that, But It was Ryuuza of Stararmy I was referring to. Heh, anyways I must go and do things with that thing that occupies my cranial cavity.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back