• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Space is a lot bigger than I pictured it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinkajoublue

Inactive Member
Well, as a brand spankin' new player, and a newb to role playing at that, I just wanted to say hello. Any tips for me to know as well?

The wiki is your friend on this site. It has all the info you need, but at times can be very confusing. There is a New Players guide on the wiki also to help you out, get you used to everything here.

That being said WELCOME! Everyone on the site is welcoming and easy going, join us over on the IRC and you'll meet most of the player force fairly quickly. If there is anything anyone can ever do, don't hesitate to ask!

Hello! It's always fun to see new faces. My tips are to check out the various playable factions and see which one you want to RP in, and to talk to everyone as much as possible. Put your questions here and/or ask people in the chat for fast responses. Actual RP is pretty simple; you're just writing the actions of your character. The more challenging part is knowing the setting...and you can usually wing that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back