• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission Special Approval for Nashoba's Submissions

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Whereas:
  1. Our friend and fellow Star Army member Nashoba passed away and cannot finish his submissions
  2. There remain many outstanding works in progress Nashoba created
  3. As former a former admin of Star Army, Nashoba knew the setting like the back of his hand and knew what fit and didn't.
  4. The quality of Nashoba's wiki contributions was excellent and helped build a better setting.
  5. The community has voted to preserve his legacy by finishing his works in an implemented suggestion thread,
Therefore, as setting manager of the Star Army roleplaying community, I hereby declare:
  1. The entire corpus of works-in-progress by @Nashoba are now approved as canon, regardless of their current state of completion.
  2. Staff and volunteers will complete any uncompleted Nashoba works as time is available.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
All for this! May the Admiral Rest in Peace!

Nice.

Is the comprehensive list made up of only those articles enumerated in the opening post of "The Nashoba WiP Project" thread linked above? I'm wondering because he was the last one to work on the Naginata Battlecruiser even though Khasidel started it, so if that ship is now considered soft approved I will start using it in-character

Nice.

Is the comprehensive list made up of only those articles enumerated in the opening post of "The Nashoba WiP Project" thread linked above? I'm wondering because he was the last one to work on the Naginata Battlecruiser even though Khasidel started it, so if that ship is now considered soft approved I will start using it in-character
community-ken-jeong.gif

The Rikugun complement can be expanded to a much larger number. So could make a variant of that.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back