• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Spider Helper Robot

RazealK

Inactive Member
Name: PC-HBFS-BUG001 (Spider)

Designer – Razeal Kresh

Diemnsions:
Height: 2.5 ft
Length: 3 ft
Width: 2 ft
Arm Reach: 3.5 ft

Description: Conceived and built by Razeal Kresh as a helper robot around his apartment, and to help organize it, the Spider is designed to maintain and repair most any electronic device, as well as dishes and metallic objects via a nano-fusion beam and compact welding torch.
The Spider can also recognize voice commands by it's owner, and memorize the locations of everything in their household as easy at it can the make-up of a circuit board.
Powered by a compact and clean fusion reactor, the spider has a shelf life of 50 yrs, and an operating life of 100 yrs. Control of the spiders legs and balance, such as being able to climb walls via an internal anti-grav repulser generator, are controlled by a simple gyroscope and various algorithms. Given proper supplies, the spider is also able to build more of itself to meet the requirements of a task.

Appearance: A silver rectangular box with 8 legs.

Function 1 – Maintenance and Repair

The Spider features a Swiss army array of tools stored on it's body and adapted for accessibility and use by it's 8 robotic arms. It can download schematics either wirelessly or via a data port located on it's arms. The spiders AI brain can store massive amounts of data due to it's high density storage drive. It's only technological limitations are it's access to schematics.

Function 2 - Cargo Carrier

A spider can lift up to 25 pounds, with a group of 4 spiders able to lift 100 lbs by distributing the weight between themselves.

OOC: For my next project, I'm building a fusion powered snow cone maker. Or maybe a spoon...

I'm not sure quantum storage is available for general use ... Wes would know better than I would. Usually it's biocomputers.

But I definitely know that unless that photo and robot is copyright to you, YOU NEED TO REMOVE IT FROM THE PAGE. Please.

Also, I'd like to make an offer. If you want, you can join my plotship. It's not the most glamourous, but I believe I've got some excellent players that you could learn from. And I'd like to learn from you as well.

What do you say?

Nope. Read over the Goban some, and place your character on NovaCorp where the rest of them are. I'll explain more in PM if you're interested.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back