• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

[[SRSS Yggdrasill]] Vacation in the UOC

She got quite a few stares, from both interested guys and jealous women. One guy walked right into a fence and tumbled over it...

Mel would continue to strut down the street, wiggling her hips sensually as she did. Unfurling her wings to expose the light blue base of it and then furled them again. Her walk making her breasts bounce slowly, she smiled and walkedover to the guy that tumbled over the fence. "Are you ok?" she asked sweetly and offered him a hand up.

"That's good that you weren't hurt because of me." Mel said with a pretty smile and backed off and continued off toward the beach. She'd still walk with that strut, that confidence she had before moving as if showing how superior her race was over the females of the others. "You guys like what you see?" she smiled to the people and continued off.

"of course I am commodore." Mel said as they continued through the plaza, in the direction of the beach. "I don't get out onto planet side much to naturally I'm going to enjoy myself."

They arrived at a huge beach, with many people present. However, there was lots of room and it was a very clean place. Posted rules forbade litter and a large number of other things, though nothing some common sense would have issues with.

Mel got a fair amount of attention, naturally.

Mel would pick out her own spot and flicked out a beach towel and would sit on it to apply tan lotion and laid down on her stomach to tan some. "mmm the sun is warm." she said and continued to just lay there and relax.

Toshiro didn't stick around. He was in the water within a few minutes. Before long, he was riding the back of a particularly tame dolphin, a sort of pet adopted by the beach.

Mel watched Toshiro having fun in the water and smiled gently, it was good to see it; but she was enjoying feeling the sunlight on her body. That's why she didn't get into the liquid herself and looked over at a few people that was talking and pointing toward her. Soon one of them walking over and asking her out but it sounded kind of pervy and lecherous, making her turn the guy down.

She watched for a moment as the shotdown guy got ridiculed by his buddies for it. She'd be approached a few more times by other young men all asking the same things and eventually she'd tire of it and just waved them off. Mel would turn over after a while to tan evenly, her boobs bouncing some as she did and used her wings to create some shade. Mel had to flatten them out so comfortably lay on her back and just used them as an umbrella in a way to keep it off her face.

Eventually, Toshiro finished swimming, and brought a soda to Mel.

"Is it really fun just lying there?"
He seemed puzzled by her inaction...

Mel had dozed off where she was, happy and content in the sunshine. But stirred when Toshiro asked her the question. Making her sit up and stretch some and yawn. "Mmm actuallly it's relaxing." she said and nodded. "thanks for the drink" she said. "Besides, I wanted to wait a bit before I gave everyone here a show to see." she giggled.

"A show? I don't understand...you're not one of those 'exhibitionists' my sister talked about, are you?"

Toshiro asked, pretty naively as he handed her the soda.

((Short post since "m out o' town and dun have alo tof time)

Mel shrugged a bit, standing up from where she was on the beach and stretched her magnificent wings out, stretching a stately distance from wingtip to wingtip. Her luscious figure barely constrained by the bikini she wore and bounced some as she stretched out. "I'm not but I do know that everyone here is staring at me." she said and walked off and into the water with delicate splashes. that wing covers adjusting to fit her feathers perfectly to keep them waterproofed as she did.

Namely, the moment she got her top wet, every young man turned their eyes on her watching.

((feel free to play NPCs to hit onh her or something dirtier. haha)

(OOC: If you want dirtier, it'll likely be JP'd, and then decide where it goes or if its tinytexted by how ecchi it is.)

Toshiro looked around himself, quite puzzled at the attention as Mel walked into the water.

"...They're ALL staring now..."

Mel nodded and splashed into the water some, letting the waves lap up against her body. "that's the point, they know a beautiful woman when they see one. And they can get tired of staring at nekos all day.." she said and stretched her arms over her head. "right boys?!" she called to the onlookers.

"Oi, I see you have someone new, Toshiro." A voice behind him says. He would recognize this voice, though it sounds a bit rough. A small penguin would waddle up to him and wave, smiling, still wearing a green beanie.

"Hnn? Ken!" The young captain said, recognizing the pilot.

"Ken, this is Mel, a new Doctor on the Yggdrasill. She's...flaunting it right now, I think is the term?"

He said, glancing between them, and then waving at Kurio.

Ken chuckled. standing, wearing a blue tank top, and some jean shorts with his boots. "Eh. Not bad, but I've seen better." he said, moving to take a seat on the sand, the penguin sitting in his lap. "Sorry I ditched you so suddenly...some decent bounties came to my attention, though I'd try my hand at hunting...didn't work out so well." he said, chuckling good naturedly. "I would have came back either way though. Kurio missed the Yggdrasil."

Mel looked over at Ken and gave him a sultry glare. "Then I'll have to check your eyes later, because you're blind my friend." she giggled and splashed out a bit more and went swimming, using her wings as paddles with the wing protectors covering them andmaking them act like fins now. "the water's so warm..." she purred and floated for a bit.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back