• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[[SRSS Yggdrasill]] Vacation in the UOC

Mel nodded to Ken and smiled a bit. "I'm Melissiel." She said and headed up the beach back into city to return to the ship. "Well that was a short time, maybe longer next time." The busty elysian said as she walked.

"Well, from the sound of it, you got there fairly late." Ken said, smiling gently. The penguin smirked, leaning down and whispering in his ear, which caused the neko to gently bop the bird on his head. "Hush you."

Mel nodded to him and smiled a bit and started to head back for the ship so that she could at least change. But remembered that she'd still had a change of clothes with her; but she wanted to shower and get the saltiness off her skin before she did. "I'mgoing to head back to the ship you two, dont' wait up" she said and headed off.

(OOC: I'm sorry, but I am completely burned out and unable to pull myself back together for this. Since I won't force you guys to put up with sub-par RP, the Ygg is fully closed.

Everyone can search for other areas to RP in, but this is the end. Sorry.)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…