• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [SSS] Request for SAoY Forces

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Convention Veteran
Retired Staff
To: Ketsurui Yui, Taisho
Subject: Request for assignment of Star Army of Yamatai Resources

Taisho Yui,

An important bit of information has come to my attention regarding the region of space that we were going to move our SSS resources into. I'm sure that the fact the region belonged to the Abwehran Star Empire, slipped your mind with all that is going on in the defense of the Empire.

After familiarizing ourselves further with the Armistice of YE 30, we have come to the conclusion that the only region of space we can move to will be behind the current line of NMX planets.

We plan on establishing the Kyasshu about 60 light years or so north of the KMS. Part of our self-sufficiency will require making a presence on or more planets in that region. While we can easily move our Starbases around to avoid their falling into NMX hands, having populations on the planets will require a more substantial defense than our equipment would allow.

It is for that reason, that on the behalf of the SSS, I am requesting that a SAoY force be dedicated to work with, and protect the SSS while performing their duties. We will provide those forces with access to our facilities, and supply then with food, and supplies as our capabilities increases.

In service to the Empire.

Respectfully yours,
Saiki Kouan

RPG-D RPGfix
Back