• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Laz Public Network SSS Support of the War Effort

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Convention Veteran
Retired Staff
To: Ketsurui Zaibatsu

The SSS wishes to continue their support of the Empire and the Star Army of Yamatai by supplying equipment.

Our space station the YSS Furontia located at Hanako's world has dedicated its manufacturing facility and the supplies our ships gather to producing gear for our soldiers.

It has come to my attention that we have been doing this for almost two years, but we have no been given updated specifications for manufacturing newer equipment.

Please provide my station supervisor, Taiga Yanagi with the specifications and we will upgrade our production.

Sincerely,
In service to the Empire,
Saiki Kouan, Chuji
Director of the SSS.

To: Saiki Kouan

We are in need of Science Scanners and any equipment that would be useful to counter Freespacer hacking attempts on starship systems.

To: Ketsurui Zaibatsu

I will notify Taiga Yanagi and have him add the scanners to their queue.

I will also have a discourse with my department heads and have them look into this hacker menace.

In Service to the Empire,
Saiki Kouan

Heavily Encrypted

Code:
As a gesture of our good will and as agreed by our mutual defense treaty, we are willing to allow the use of our Core technology to aid in combating hacking attempts. The Union is not keen on allowing its allies to fall pray to such attacks. 

-Operative Tarsk-Sal of the Gartagen Union-

RPG-D RPGfix
Back