Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Staff Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Army's staff group now consists of me, Nashoba, and Doshii Jun.

I don't really want to get into the details, but there was a conflict of interest of another community that some of the former staff members were involved in so they were asked to step down.

Nashoba and I are not currently looking for more staff, but when we do, We're going to have clearer written expectations available of what a staff member should and shouldn't do, their role, and so on. Participants in some competing chats and forums may be ineligible to be staff.

Aendri is still a character moderator.

That's all for now, SARP.

Last edited:
Reactions: raz
Correction: Doshii Jun is also still a staff member! Edited the above post.

Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back