Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Star Army Community Meeting - June 10, 2022

Hello Star Army! We plan to host our monthly community meeting on Friday evening of June 10, 2002 at 8:00pm EST (5pm PDT) on Discord. Please come so we can all get together as a group and hang out and talk about Star Army!

2021 Mindy Recruiting poster by F4ARTz commissioned by Yuuki small.png

More information to come, but basically I just want to get together, hang out, and talk about Star Army. :)

Also I'd like to discuss international relations so I ask that all FMs please try to make it!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back