• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Star Army Inspirational Posters

As part of one of my infamous whims, I thought of making inspirational posters, like 4chan's. Here's my first one:

1160422301348.png

More could be made, perhaps?

I knew he was trying to raise his post count! XD

Oh well, at least 2/3rds of his comments are at least pertinent two liners. I can't say I approve of 'zoom zoom zoom' though ~_^

I deleted irrelevant ones but left most of them alone. As long as the posts meaningfully contribute to threads I have no problem with large posting sprees.

Yeah, I kinda got whiny, since I introduced FM to SA to begin with so I thought it was cruel and ironic.

However, I realize the simple fact is I need an RSS agregator so I can actually do this forum stuff because refreshing and sifting every 3 hours just doesn't cut it.

I lol'd :3

There's an RSS feed link on the site's front page. ^_^

You can also customize it here.

Gahh, I still don't understand how to make RSS work.

Um... sorry for being off topic. I'll go back to editing the Miharu... ~_~;

It's automatically updated content that other webpages can read and display. I, for instance, use Google Homepage to display RSS feeds of the various forums I watch. Yahoo has a similar page - there's a lot of RSS aggregators out there as well.

I thought wes made KOS MOS /joke

I thought wes made the NH - 28, if he did, shouldnt he be certain where he gets his inspiration from?

Code:
> FM casts 'Raise Dead' on this thread!

1162493200081.jpg

Subtle, but not overwhelmingly so. If you can think of a better example, I'd love to hear it.

(Any political/legal inaccuracies may be blamed on my complete and utter lack of real news-following. Especially these days - there's a municipal election in Ottawa so radio is basically unlistenable.)

(With apologies to Fred)

FM: Are you saying 15-year-olds are legal in Canada? That's TREMENDOUS.

Jailbait = bad for you.

And you're gonna need that health care when Asuka decides to cut off your wang for even getting near her.

Doshii Jun said:
FM: Are you saying 15-year-olds are legal in Canada? That's TREMENDOUS.

14, actually. Though loli pics are illegal, if I remember (no grey area).

Doshii Jun said:
And you're gonna need that health care when Asuka decides to cut off your wang for even getting near her.

Well, that's what Rohypnol is for.*
Asuka > Rei in my book. I have a strange thing for utterly evil redheads. (Just ask Osaka ^_~)

Also: http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/motivator.php For ease of use.

*FM does not condone daterape. Especially daterape of fictional characters.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back