• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Star Army New Map

I'm going to go ahead and cut this loose, I haven't really had time or interest to work on it and it looks like it'll only get worse. I guess most are satisfied with the present setting map so this may have been a wasted effort for the most part.

Arieg, you can choose to discontinue your efforts on this. That's your choice, and one I - for one - respect. I do think it'd be a shame, but it's your brainchild. Your call.

But your words aren't fair. Most of the comments you've received were positively-meant constructive feedback. No one here has expressed that it was wasted effort, or that it didn't show a lot of promise... save you.

So, do what you want. but don't put words in our mouths (fingers, keyboard, whatever).

If you wanted to do smaller section maps, I'd be up for you redoing the current Yugumo Cluster map and making it a little more strategic-looking.

Perhaps if you break down the work into something less overwhelming than the whole, entire map, it could work better for your time schedule.

EDIT: I, like Fred, am legally colorblind (though I'm apparently not as bad with colors as he is, yet) so I appreciate the colorblind option with better labeling.

I liked the little flags on the planets for this purpose.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back