• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Star Army News & Updates - June 2024

Roleplaying Updates
  • The IC Month is still YE 46.4 for the rest of June 2024.
  • Operation La Prosimma just wrapped up its first mission! Huge thanks to @Rizzo for this super fun SAINT plot!
  • We're wrapping up the International Relations Conference of YE 46!
  • Check out the Open RP Welcome to the Mining Guild! It's not just for Mining Guild employee characters, anyone can join in!
  • Ame is running an Emoji RP contest! RP and win some art!
Star Army Is Doing Good In the Real World
  • Star Army donated $90 to the USO in recognition of Military Appreciation Month to send care packages to US Military Service Members
  • Wes donated $200 to an Star Army member to help her keep her house after a medical crisis caused her to out of work for 8 weeks - GoFundMe link
Star Army Released A New Album!
  • I'm excited to share the Star Army Official Soundtrack 3, an experimental album I made using Suno AI
  • It includes JP Night, the Resurgence Theme, an Initzio Barone's themesong!
  • The mastered version will be available June 10 on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Instagram/Facebook, TikTok & other ByteDance stores, YouTube Music, Amazon, Pandora, Deezer, Tidal, iHeartRadio, Claro Música ,Saavn ,Boomplay, Anghami, NetEase, Tencent, Qobuz, Joox, Kuack Media,Adaptr, Flo, and MediaNet
  • Preview the non-mastered version here on Suno.
  • When the track comes out, please consider buying it (It'll be $9.99). Profits will help me pay for the site's operating costs.
General Updates:
  • I will be doing an activity check and making updates accordingly to clean up the list of plots, forums, etc
    • The measure of activity is "relevant posts on the forum in the last month."
    • Thank you to everyone keeping it steady and if you have any concerns or questions, DM me on the forum and I will reply ASAP
  • It's been a bit of a slow month, so let's reverse that trend by posting more. When the amount of posts exceeds the amount of active people on the site, the site tends to do better in terms of activity.
  • I'm going to try to be more active on Social Media this month to help bring in more players. You can help by creating great things for me to share (this works better than ads) and by keeping the forums active so that people who look at the site will see it's a happening place.
  • Join us for Movie Nights 8:30pm EST in Voice 2 on the Disord Server. We are watching old anime VHS tapes.
  • STAR ARMY COMMUNITY MEETING in voice 1 on Saturday June 8th at 8pm Discord - Group Chat That’s All Fun & Games
Changes to the Forums
  • I moved the Questions & Answers forum to the Community Forums section.
    • This forum is used for the community to ask questions and them vote on the answers.
    • The OP can select and highlight the best answer.
  • I moved the Ideas & Suggestions forum to the Community Forums section
    • The forum is used for the community to suggest ideas for Star Army.
    • The community votes on the ideas and Star Army uses the vote scores to measure how popular they are.
  • Our Xenforo 2 license expired this month, but I plan to renew it as soon as the next version is released (letting it temporarily lapse saves us money).
    • Renewal will cost me $75
Changes to the wiki:
  • Phaseout of the 2023 or older WIPs was pushed back to August 1st.

We've been doing some summer cleanup on the Discord!
  • Removed accounts with zero Discord activity in the last 30 days
  • Removed inactive members (those who haven't logged on the forum at all since March 31st or earlier)
  • Removed some non-associated accounts where I couldn't figure out who that person is
If you were kicked, it's okay to rejoin (link to rejoin)! It's a kick not a ban and you're not in trouble nor did I single anyone out specifically.

I do request that you:

RPG-D RPGfix
Back