• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Star Army's 2020 In Review

With only about a week left of 2020, it's a great time to look back at all the achievements Star Army had this year!
I'm positive there's more I've forgot to list, but overall we were actually rather productive this year and Star Army's future is strong as long as we keep RPing and participating on the forum (can't just live in the wiki and Discord, hahaha). 2020 was super rough on many of us OOC (especially Andrew, I love you man and keep fighting!) but we made it and we've even managed to have a nice rise in activity as we end the year. And if you're reading this and had to drop out for a while because of IRL stuff, no worries, you're welcome to come back and pick things up again. It's a great time to rejoin. Keep up the great work and RP and I'll see you around in 2021 for YE 43!

PS: Grab your characters and join me in the End-of-the-Year Party! https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum...end-winter-holiday-party-ye-42-open-rp.66588/

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…