Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

RP: 188604 [Star Wasp] 1: Meet The Team, Again.

• Thread starter Thread starter Zack
  • Start date Start date
The Dig Begins
After returning to the bar to barter for payment. Ace found a shovel and he then returned to the bleachers. "Ok any one who wants to help me follow. Upon arriving at the signal Ace found that there was still a somewhat accessible entrance. "Alright boys and girls this looks like it'll be easier then I expected we just need to clean up this here to make it more stable then we can go in. In case there is anything in there that still works and is dangerous I'll take point."

Last edited:
Artificial Dismay

"Unfortunately 8-Ball finds antiquity to be quite captivating. Hence the reason for my unusual appearance and distinguished accent." Alastair let out a sigh, an involuntary reaction that was completely unnecessary for an artificial being. It seemed to emphasize the point he was trying to make with Aries. "If organic beings are to be considered illogical, he most certainly is a mystery. One full of intricate facades and perplexities that not even I, a logical being with years of experience with this particular biological, can truly claim to understand him."

Last edited:
Artificial Resonance
Aries raised an eyebrow at Alastair. "That's it Ace is obsesed with making a body for me and what you just said has made me believe even more that all people are like this."

Artificial Dismay

"I am forlorn to hear this from you Aries," Alastair replied to the previous remark. "I had hoped that at least my maker was a logical being..."

"We all do Alastair believe me. But sometimes not being logical has gotten them out of trouble."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back