• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Stargazer Null

I looked over your bio and made some spelling corrections. It seems fine to me.

Apologies for taking my time. You showed me this earlier when it was in progress and it looked well put together from what I could see.

Now that I'm looking at the whole, you've taken the time to read the site history and incorporate it into your Freespacer's background. As for how to incorporate them onto the Akahar, if they're a genetic sample of tissue found floating through space. It could be tracked in by one of the people working on the Akahar at the moment, installing new hardware and software. They notice it, find that it's Freespacer/Humanoid DNA and decide to give a cloning a shot to see what happens.

That, or it's a harddrive of the Freespacer's life floating through space that just happened by with some instructions taped to it. The universe can feel like a small place like that.

The history's good, the skills are good and the diligence is there. I approve this character.
Let's talk further to see how we can get them (or their genetic material/hard drive with their mind on it/something of them!) onto the Akahar!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back