• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

READ ME Starmap Update Requests

@Wes

Star System Name (Required): Red Sky
Star System Wiki URL (Required): https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=system:red_sky
Grid Square To Put Star: 721, Quadrant 2.
Faction of System (If Applicable): Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia
Image URL of Faction Flag:
fetch.php

Notes:

Last edited:
Question, why are there suddenly 10 systems belonging to the Konglong - a faction that hasn't even been approved for IC usage?

Furthermore, I was under the assumption that as a rule new factions are only to start out with 1 system - so why does this new faction get to start out with so many systems?

Last edited:
Well, I had to rework the way map changed were requested because of that. I only want to take one system at a time right now, and I want approved wiki pages for each. But the Konglong request was before that change. If I don't get wiki pages for those systems by the end of the year, I will probably remove the reservation for them (they can always be added back later).

Attn @Yoshi

Putting in a request for 'Raiconian Alliance' to be put on the map over the systems they control, since they are a faction and all. Seeing how white and black don't really work for color, I suppose gold will do.

I might make another star system or two, but Mona Rorta already provides RP fuel for the next arc, so it'll be some time.

Thanks in advance,
- Sham, the Great and Powerful Raiken leader -_-

Can you show me with a picture?

Okay, it's been added to my WIP map file and will appear in the next upload.

Additions for the Neshies please. Note: U'ia was already approved a few months ago, it still has the unapproved tag because someone keeps putting the tag back on :<

awww.starfleetplatoon.com__suisfonia_Tempfiles_Neshaten_big_starmap_grid_edit.png

Now, a few things that must be noted as well:

U'ia is located very close to a Nebula, on the other hand, No'menshan is located *IN* said Nebula.

I'm not yet done with the Nebula, but once I am I'll put in a request to have that added to the map :)

You really want to put Bai'yus-name-too-long is in YSE territory? Just double-checking.

Mmmm, not really; its supposed to be a border planet for Neshie territory. Looked at the map but didn't see any signs or indication that area was within Yammy territory. Is grid 2415 also in Yam territory? If not then having it near the lower left would be ok.

That border line is right along one of the measurement circles inherited from the old map. Hard to make out. You're not the first to miss it.

Honestly at this point unless the 'space' is immediately in the proximity of a Yamataian flagged planet (an inch on the map maybe?) it shouldn't be considered 'territory' in the enforceable claimed sense.

Mmmm, not really; its supposed to be a border planet for Neshie territory. Looked at the map but didn't see any signs or indication that area was within Yammy territory. Is grid 2415 also in Yam territory? If not then having it near the lower left would be ok.
Everything south of the purple line is considered YSE space.

Edit: NOTE TO SELF - update Leo Star Fortress on map

Last edited:
Additions for the Neshies please. Note: U'ia was already approved a few months ago, it still has the unapproved tag because someone keeps putting the tag back on :<

awww.starfleetplatoon.com__suisfonia_Tempfiles_Neshaten_big_starmap_grid_edit.png

Now, a few things that must be noted as well:

U'ia is located very close to a Nebula, on the other hand, No'menshan is located *IN* said Nebula.

I'm not yet done with the Nebula, but once I am I'll put in a request to have that added to the map :)
Please use the form in the OP.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back