• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

READ ME Starmap Update Requests

Error: The Hades article doesn't match the grid provided.

I've looked at the linked thread and it does appears Arieg and I worked out an agreement in November about this, so I'll stick to that. This decision is based on the following:

I've been eyeing this, and the stuff thrown around... and I tried to narrow down what actually seemed to matter about this.

The Pact and Oni needs a place to be. They need a place where not much people would have run into them, while being close enough to be able to distribute goods.

I think Arieg's upper plane/negative plane/whatever is kind of beyond the point. Doesn't matter, so best just to move on from that.

At this point in time, humankind is mostly represented by Nepleslia and Yamatai. Yamatai's borders kind of fall off around the Chen nebula, becuase there are a few alien species beyond there that we havent found out. It's a location Yamatai hasn't done that much expanding into. But that border is fairly close to independent worlds like Halna, which has been a haven for independents. I'm thinking about east of the Chen nebula is actually a good spot to put it there. It's enough out of notice of Yamatai (fold is point-to-point, and the closest Yamatai might have gone to them is just traveling from Gartagen to Lorath space). Emissions from there could have been muted by the nebula, but they might not have been entirely unknown by the civilians operating in the area (and if I was independent, I wouldn't tattle-tale about a place where I can get/sell goods without the trade laws a nation likely places on merchants).

Basically, I don't think this needs this much fuss. At this point in time, the Pact hasn't received that much attention. They get placed presently, and they might be found afterwards.

Perfectly willing to do this and I'll start modifying the articles accordingly @Fred.

Since the articles were never modified, I will do it myself if necessary.

PS: The Hades population is listed as 544,320. This is me as setting manager saying that is fine and canonically acceptable.

I've placed the system on the map and it will be there when I upload it.

• Star System Name: Hades
  • Star System Wiki URL: N/A
  • Grid Square To Put Star: 2115
  • Faction of System: N/A
  • Image URL of Faction Flag: N/A
  • Notes: The system needs to be removed from the map, as the system’s article was removed from the wiki at the request of its creator, Arieg.

• Star System Name: Hades
  • Star System Wiki URL: N/A
  • Grid Square To Put Star: 2115
  • Image URL of Faction Flag: N/A
  • Notes: The system needs to be removed from the map, as the system’s article was removed from the wiki at the request of its creator, Arieg.
Done on the WIP. It will be removed on the wiki in the next update.

Anyone need starmap updates? I'm doing some work on it soon.

2623 is currently in the middle of nowhere. Can you do something like 2218 where it's kind of on the edge of the currently occupied space? Because if we put your system where you ask, that basically makes the line in between it and the existing systems unusable because it wouldn't make sense for your guys to be crossing the territory of (insert future other faction here) and not mention it. I can throw in SX-01 and SX-02 if you want to take that sector instead.

Well I plan for them to expand out and create other systems for them to explore when I can. I was just wanting them to have plenty of space to do so.

Also I have no idea what SX-01 and SX-02 are. Are those systems?

Can I see a pic of this sector where these are at? I'm open, just don't want to be too close to other territories. Not because they're isolationist or anything, but for their own safety. They've been reaching out for diplomatic relations with other groups and such.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back