• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Stealth Unit (SN-1a)

A

Anonymous

This small unit that generates an intangible field around the wearer. this field distorts and bends light around the user making them invisible to the naked eye. It is usually kept in a hidden pocket or worn on the belt.

nice idea... can NovaCorp buy the blueprints for this unit? we can offer up to 17'500 KS

(quick note - i don't think wes would allow a personal cloaking device this small... but don't take my word for it. You also have to post up how it works (eg how it is powered) and what it is made of))

Is there actualy any form of portable cloaking technology? Is there any actual reason why not? If so I don't think it would fit in a belt or pocket, but how large do you think it would be?

Do any mecha have inbuilt cloaking technology?

Nekos have it built in, they also slice, dice, and cube. Its easy to clean and all for a low low price!

I know about the stealth ability of the Neko's, what I was wondering about was a mechanical version, a piece of portable equitment that could manage it.

As far as mini steath devices go I'd talk with derran, his powered armors should have something close to a stand alone small stealth unit of some sort.

Could there not be a fiber optic cloak built to bend light around a target? When I hear light distortion fields, I immediately think Halo. However, the Tom Clancy Future Soldier route could work as well.

On top of that, but there is the SPI system where the plates would mimic the surroundings like a chameleon, so it also was far from perfect but so long as you followed the rules of not being seen, you would be fine.

Does anything like this exist? Otherwise, could it be made?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back