• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

[Story] The YSS Fortuna

Gamerofthegame

Inactive Member
Tis not a RP or such, rather a story that will be crafted by me via chapters until fully completed or abandoned, which ever comes first.

... Should this belong else where, feel free to zap it.

The YSS Fortuna is YS-59, a Irim-class Heavy Gunship of the Galaxy Expeditionary Group. It is crewed by 7 Nekos, who will be revealed in the actual chapters, and several Sprites who seemly come and go every so often. The Fortuna's assignment is to explore the sectors Space east of the Yammy empire, previously unexplored regions.

The story won't be too terribly long, or atleast as one would plan so, however said author's planning usually goes to hell and has no real effect on the overall outcome of the story. It might get some things added to Star Army, like species and the like, but otherwise it will be non-cannon. The story itself will probably contain suggestive scenes, but anything 18+ with be tiny'd so one would have to copy and paste it into some program, like word, to view it with a small summary at the end to show what was missed, basically. Tis to make sure minds are not corrupt by my fiendish thoughts of fiendicity.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back