• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Styrling .45

Same reason Glock created its own .45-caliber round — it thinks it has an improved and distinct product over other manufacturers.

Doshii's got it on the nose. The weapon is ideally used with the Silver Special rounds, though there are conversion kits to use other ammunition.

Wes, it hasn't even been SUBMITTED yet.
What you just did, while within your power, was extremely rude and caused quite a disturbance on the channel.

Well... Kampfer put in a good amount of work on it last night, and I just finished the icing on the cake. It's ready for review. I'd simply ask that you stop doing this, Wes.

This is the 2nd or 3rd time, and I'm starting to ask myself questions.

What's the problem? I see pretty much everything that happens on the wiki and it seemed ready for discussion.

Maybe it really is nothing, and I'm just being too moody for my own good.

At any rate, Doshii answered your question, and I nodded in agreement, so I think we've covered that point. As for updates, I included a history of sorts, added in some accessories, and the prices for ammunition.

So what's the verdict?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back