• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC Sunavi Corporation Open Communication - Yamatai Empire Star Army Logistics

RaWolfe

Retired Staff
RP Date
YE42
To: Office of the Director of Logistics, Star Army Logistics
Subject: Open Communications

Good day Director,

My name is Igia Sakkarah, the founder of Sunavi Corporation. We are an independent transportation company that was founded on the motivation of providing transportation for our clients in these difficult times. With contracts already extended to the Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia and New Dusk Conclave, we like to provide our services towards the Yamatai Empire as well. Now before you make any sudden reactions to this offer in regards us being independent, I wish to enlighten you with my vision as to a contract between your empire and my corporation.

It saddens me to know that the great Yamatai Empire sees all corporations or any other form of independence as a rogue or potential pirates. But I understand the view of the Yamatai Empire and respect this view totally, yet this is my personal attempt to reach out as a sign of good faith. I open my cards to you in the form of my honesty in this communication to you. There are various things I would like to achieve.
  1. The current route towards the NDC is by going through Nepleslia territory up north pass the Yamatai borders and to NDC space, while the cost for this is quite a lot, it is not my primary concern with this trade route. My concern is the open space that my convoy of transport ships have to take that is in lawless space. We rely on Nepleslia protection within their space, but we can't at this stadium ask for their protection in the open space. With a trade route that goes through Nepleslia space, Yamatai Space towards NDC space I reduce this risk for my people and the cargo.
  2. While I am ambitious, I like to dream of opportunities. I know that the Yamatai Empire has a great logistics system and at the same time, the news is not lying about the sit backs that Yamatai has to endure against the monstrous Kuvexians forces. Sunavi Corporation wishes to offer the services of transportation within your space to aid your people in these difficult times. This way your logistics can focus on the frontlines.
  3. In the end, if all calms down. Sunavi Corporation wishes to continue its services within Yamatai space and provide cruise lines that will boost tourism within your empire. My Sun Division is currently in talks with the manufactory that will provide these ships and Sunavi Corporation has the ambition to give that relaxation towards the Yamatai as well.
The above-mentioned points are in regard to your policy may be far fetched, but I am playing open cards here. If you wish to investigate our corporation, I invite you to do so and I will order my staff to open all systems to you for this investigation. Like I made my contracts with the Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia and New Dusk Conclave is that all personal that go to their space is to be screened by them to ensure the comfort of both our people in this deal. Additionally, I agreed to Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia demands for border control of both personnel and cargo so the safety of their people and mine are ensured.

Thank you for reading my proposal and I sincerely hope for the start of a great and potential deal between our people.

Yours sincerely

Ing. MSc Igia Sakkarah
Chief Executive Officer
Sunavi Corporation

To: Igia Sakkarah (CEO), Sunavi Corporation

Star Army Logistics has no interest in your proposal. For reasons of national security we only work with established Yamataian corporations and we do not utilize the private sector for logistics work. Star Army Logistics does not have the authority to grant access to Yamataian space. I hope this answers your questions.

To: Chujo Kawahara Opal
Subject: RE: Open Communications

Good day Director,

It sads me to see your reply on my offer, but none the less I do wish to pass a message through you to whomever this might concern. We will be traveling close to your borders to fulfill our orders to our clients. But I will promise the Yamatai Empire this, wee shall keep our distance and respect your wishes in doing no business in/or access your space. But if for whatever reason, my ships are found in Yamatai space, I would much appreciate that you would contact my corporation so that we shall retrieve it and if required pay any damage or fine to your Empire.

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.

Yours sincerely

Ing. MSc Igia Sakkarah
Chief Executive Officer
Sunavi Corporation

Attached: Fundament Department Contact details

RPG-D RPGfix
Back