• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Sup Sci-Fi Dudes

Hello Porphyriac,

I am Nashoba one of the Site Admins. Star Army Role Play or SARP to us has a lot to offer. We have a number of factions each one having its own culture, and social structure. You are welcome to join any of the Factions, and you can belong to more than one. If you are looking for a more formal roleplay then after you ready the New Player's Guide, I suggest you check out the Active Plots page. We have some plots like the Eucharis and Aeon that have been running for years, and we also have many newer plots.

If you are looking for a more freeform roleplay, then take a look in the Open Roleplay area. There you do not need to create a character. Just picked a Topic and dive right in.

You are probably going to have questions. We are always more than willing to answer them. After all you came here we want to help you get roleplaying and having fun. You can ask questions in this thread and folks will respond. Or you can check out our IRC. There are plenty of folks there who can answer most questions.

Welcome to SARP, hope to see you around.

It looks more intimidating than it really is. Most factions have a Guide to walk you through it step by step. And as I said, we can answer questions. Character creation varies widely. One of the easiest to make is a Nekovalkyrja, which is one of the main races in Yamatai. One of the things that makes it so easy, is they are a manufactured species. So most new characters have a very short background. Some species depending on how diverse the culture can take a little more time. The Hidden Sun Clan, and Neshaten are two of the new races on SARP. There are over twenty species available currently.

Here are links to just a few

Full list of character guides.

Hi there! I'm Wes, the site's webmaster and game master for the Eucharis RP. I'm happy you joined and I want to extend my offer of assistance to you. Joining an old RP like this means there's a lot of info to take in, so feel free to rely on me and other members as helpers to answer your questions and assist you in becoming a regular roleplayer here. You are welcome. Also, note that while we hope you find an RP to join here, you can also create your own RP threads and setting elements here, if you desire.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back