• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Sup?

Why, hello there! I'm not an ideal brand ambassador but all the same, welcome to the forum.
We have a little something for everybody and a discord where you can find people pretty much 24/7. You'll find SARP can be a bit overwhelming with info on the wiki but I promise you'll pick it up super fast.
If you like spies and spec-ops themed RP I'm your guy, but there's many cool plots running here right now.

Funny you should say that, I'm envisioning a gruff Iromakuanhe roguish character, one that uses his emotions to propel his actions. I have no frickin' clue about politics or anything else.... I'm just trying to figure out how I want to express his intent/being. Any ideas?

I've been checking out the Iromakuanhe, and want to RP the angriest one I can be.

Otherwise, I'm into action/horror/suspense, but am open to more. Because I don't know much about the political realm here, I hope to start out with simple characters; soldiers, civilians, and the like. I'm currently looking at character profiles and.... a lot of them are really high on the political intrigue side. I just want to write about shooting/slashing stuff and running.

Bored and need rp?

Ye came to the right place. There's probably too much going on at any one time so I'm sure there's enough to pique your fancy and solve that problem!

I run the Strays plot about mechs and mutants. And the Blackguard plot about special forces marines and the like. If any of those sound like your jam hit me up here or on the discord! If not there are plenty of other plots currently active if you need some currently ongoing RP to get involved in!

Likewise feel free to linger in the discord which I see ye are already in. Pleanty of people there to just chat with if nothing else. But also a lot of people to help with everything from lore and making characters, to finding your own niche in the setting. Hope to see ye around or RP with ye soon!

Iromakuanhe are super fun to play, currently I have Majnun who is an Iromakuanhe obsessed with spicy foods! Also, got some soldiers, politicians, and civilians floating around if you want to toss around some roleplay ideas for character development. If you are looking for some social connections, enemies, friends or family for your character's background feel free to hit me up in a forum dm or on discord! Happy to have you here with us 😊

Funny you should say that, I'm envisioning a gruff Iromakuanhe roguish character, one that uses his emotions to propel his actions. I have no frickin' clue about politics or anything else.... I'm just trying to figure out how I want to express his intent/being. Any ideas?
Deciding if you want to play in a plot is the first step, then which one. We have plenty and they're all in factions that an Iromakuanhe could reasonably be in, though the last Iromakuanhe plot had one of the site's worst GMs haha (me) so it's not running any longer. He could be mad because he was ostracized by his family and that's why he's in the Kikyo Sector (where all the plots are rn). Mad because he was in the diaspora and diaspora Iroma are, generally, a bit angrier. Mad for any number of reasons, you have room to play.

Mostly the plots right now are Yamataian (Star Army of Yamatai) or Nepleslian, so look into those factions and see where you could see your character concept ending up.

*Smol Waddle-dee rushes in realizing she was late... Trips and falls on her face and lays there a second* ...

*hops up and waves* Hello I am the sites Resident Waddle-dee (=w=)/

*gives welcome Tomato* (c)=w=)/ 🍅

hope you enjoy our time here (=w=)b

please note I don't actually play a waddle-dee in RP I am just being a silly (=w=)/

RPG-D RPGfix
Back