• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Art Survivor

Survivor
Originally just going to be quick sketch for Anastasia with shorter hair, I saw the opportunity to cross it with an earlier idea I had of drawing the Mindy armor (again), but with heavy damage and charring and such. I wanted to draw it in such a way that it didn't depict a suit in a state of failure, but rather a suit that had achieved its ultimate design goal- to protect the user from ungodly amounts of harm. Basically, the aftermath of this escapade.
Ultimately, all the pieces fell into place pretty well I believe. Ana has honestly gone on to become both the most badass, and all around most well-developed of all the SARP characters I've created.

Tl;dr: Anastasia is a badass and so is this suit.

I did some experimental lighting shenanigans, because I felt like this would be a good place to experiment around with glowing and background light. I've got a "clean" version of the suit as well, with most of the char layers removed. Also, one with the glowing experiment removed.
sta.sh/2yb3sxiz42c

Check out the folks over at stararmy.com, again!

View Survivor on DeviantArt

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…