Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Sweethearts of YSA

Well, of course, my NPCs might be eligible:

Hanako - She's kind, sweet, caring, hard-working, submissive, and wears lace all the time. What's not to love?

Yuuko - down to earth and "real," Yuuko is flawed character that ends up getting traumatized a lot. She's the neko-next-door.

Chi (Everyone liked her for one reason or another)
Ritsurin (A good female love intrest)

I don't know who else I would put on the list of top 5. Yuuko (before the breast enhancement) would be on there somewhere I'm sure and maybe Irim.

I think Anri would definately qualify, especially if she had more IC time. Irim, though? No, not really. Irim's cold and harsh, very weaponish.

I really don't see how a guy's name ended up on this list *laughs* He wasn't THAT good a love interest for a female. And Anri should have more ic time, dude why don't you play her more? *chants "play Anri"*

Irim is like a peanut, hard shell but maybe something worth while on the inside. Even if thats not the case it would be sweet to see a hopeless romantic try and woo her. It's a matter of perspective.
Wes said:
Irim is like a peanut <-- Quote of the day!

Jadg Wolf said:
XD *falls off chair*

Ahem. Um, agreed. :D

I say:
Minato (the mascot)
Yuuko
Kaya
Ryoko
Shina (I'm so very, very biased, but I might as well bias toward those in my plot arc. :p)

There's also one more catgirl that no one has mentioned yet, who (literally) broke hearts around here. I won't mention her name, as it would completely kill the mood and open up old scars for some of the more veteran players around here. :( (In Zack's words, oh teh drama.)

Going on my characters being invalid.

1- Shina
2- Keenara Mikoshu
3- Michiko (she was adorable ^.^)
4- Yuuko
5- Anri

Anyone surprised?

Where's Hanako? T.T

HA! I think I have a few!

1. Ochiko: She's is Kawaii as fuck! Maximum Kawaii.
2. Ingrid Blessi: Dat Nerd swagger is immense.
3. Hasewega Sara: She adorably insecure, and a true rolemodel to what an SAoY infantry should be.
4. Skade Masashiga: Adorkable. The little shit disturber of SAoY
5. Tsukisaki Valesti: The Iron Heart of the SAoY

Totaly biased because these are the characters I have had the most interaction with who are a part of Yamatai. If it was site wide, I'd throw in Sally in Ochiko's place.

I was about to start a list, then I checked and noticed I'd be the first to list male characters in this thread. Now I'm too embarrassed.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back