• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Sweethearts of YSA

Tyler

Inactive Member
C'mon dudes who do you think are the top 5 sweethearts? I won't post mine until after a few people post.

Well, of course, my NPCs might be eligible:

Hanako - She's kind, sweet, caring, hard-working, submissive, and wears lace all the time. What's not to love?

Yuuko - down to earth and "real," Yuuko is flawed character that ends up getting traumatized a lot. She's the neko-next-door.

Chi (Everyone liked her for one reason or another)
Ritsurin (A good female love intrest)

I don't know who else I would put on the list of top 5. Yuuko (before the breast enhancement) would be on there somewhere I'm sure and maybe Irim.

I think Anri would definately qualify, especially if she had more IC time. Irim, though? No, not really. Irim's cold and harsh, very weaponish.

I really don't see how a guy's name ended up on this list *laughs* He wasn't THAT good a love interest for a female. And Anri should have more ic time, dude why don't you play her more? *chants "play Anri"*

Irim is like a peanut, hard shell but maybe something worth while on the inside. Even if thats not the case it would be sweet to see a hopeless romantic try and woo her. It's a matter of perspective.
Wes said:
Irim is like a peanut <-- Quote of the day!

Jadg Wolf said:
XD *falls off chair*

Ahem. Um, agreed. :D

I say:
Minato (the mascot)
Yuuko
Kaya
Ryoko
Shina (I'm so very, very biased, but I might as well bias toward those in my plot arc. :p)

There's also one more catgirl that no one has mentioned yet, who (literally) broke hearts around here. I won't mention her name, as it would completely kill the mood and open up old scars for some of the more veteran players around here. :( (In Zack's words, oh teh drama.)

Going on my characters being invalid.

1- Shina
2- Keenara Mikoshu
3- Michiko (she was adorable ^.^)
4- Yuuko
5- Anri

Anyone surprised?

HA! I think I have a few!

1. Ochiko: She's is Kawaii as fuck! Maximum Kawaii.
2. Ingrid Blessi: Dat Nerd swagger is immense.
3. Hasewega Sara: She adorably insecure, and a true rolemodel to what an SAoY infantry should be.
4. Skade Masashiga: Adorkable. The little shit disturber of SAoY
5. Tsukisaki Valesti: The Iron Heart of the SAoY

Totaly biased because these are the characters I have had the most interaction with who are a part of Yamatai. If it was site wide, I'd throw in Sally in Ochiko's place.

I was about to start a list, then I checked and noticed I'd be the first to list male characters in this thread. Now I'm too embarrassed.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back