• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

T1 "Norris" Tank

Nep has only recently risen above a massive civil war and has only been rebuilding its infrastructure for a little more than a year or two. Right now it makes sense that they don't have hordes of super sophisticated equipment and have to rely on 'doods with guns' backed up by a small core of well equipped troops.

Luca said:
I have an idea for an alternate attachment, although it requires a bit of thread necromancy on my part.

It involves taking a combine harvester apart and putting the business end on front, and pointing the spitter either behind you or to your side, with whatever doesn't get chewed up flung into the air.

I think someone once said that watching the bodies and gibs of your former comrades fly at you has a significant effect on morale.
Maybe pull this attachment in when you've one hell of a human-occupied landfill to clean up, and a cleaning crew behind you. Windscreen wipers optional.

Maybe agricultural planets have a chance against invaders with this thing.

(( Shamelessly got the idea from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2eSP3D0s0w when I was drunk. ))
Even 4-5 day after hearing it, I am still think this was the combine harvester attachment was a great idea Luca. Heck, you could make the blades from sophisticated armor or even rumble that scatter's Neplesia. Like blades from 4 jet engine turbines = 1 combine harvester blade... retooled of course.

If this gets approved I will try to DOGA a combine type attachment up for it.

I'm inclined to approve it, this thread has been going on since July. None of the Nepleslian GM's have screamed no way, and Tom has never sounded off on it.

Given Nepleslia's love of guns and firepower. I can see that a small tank such as the T1 could find a niche. And with some of the proposed accessories, good for putting down insurrections.

I have PM'd Tom regarding this submission. Barring a negative from him I will approve this. Even if it never becomes the main fighting system of the nepleslian, there are plenty of gun loving Neps who would love to have one in their garage.

Nashoba.

Well, it has been 10 days since I sent Tom a PM.

Since I have received no negative reply. I'm approving this.

APPROVED.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back